5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
TSPRI Recruitment 2018 – Government of Telangana, Panchayat Raj Department announced jobs for Junior Panchayat Secretary for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TSPRI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Panchayat Secretary|
|Application Start Date||3 September 2018|
|Last Date||12 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: Must have passed the Degree from any University or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and must possess working knowledge of computers.
Age limit (As on the 31-08-2018): 18 to 39 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST and BCs
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons
- Other as per govt rules.
TSPRI Recruitment JPS Selection process:
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / OMR based.
- The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based.
Scheme of Examination:
- The duration of exam time is 120 minutes for each paper.
- Paper-1: General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana.
- Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.
- The question paper will be in Telugu, English and Urdu.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I & II. For each wrong answer, one fourth (1/4) of the marks reduced from corrected marks.
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration|
- General Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC,ST,BC (NCL), PH & Ex-Service Men: Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
How to apply for TSPRI Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 3 September to 12 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submission of online application: 03.09.2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 12.09.2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 11.09.2018