Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Assistant-cum Computer Operator. There are 100 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/B.Com/B.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant-cum Computer Operator:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant-cum Computer Operator|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 29,255 – 54,380/-|
|Application Starting Date||10 April 2023|
|Last Date||29 April 2023|
Junior Assistant-cum Computer Operator:
- Must hold the degree of B.A/B.Sc or B.Com of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act State Act, or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana. AND
- Must have passed a certificate course in Computer Application/Office Automation (MS Office) offered by the Institutions recognized by the Government of Telangana or the Government of India and established in the State of Telangana.
Note: Candidates possessing computers as one of the subjects in their Degree (B.A., Or B.Com., Or B.Sc.,) need not require a certificate in computer course separately.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ): 18 – 44 years.
- The Upper age limit of 44 years is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Relaxation is of age permissible to Ex-Servicemen for 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- For in-service candidates working as Artisans in TSTRANSCO/TSSPDCL/TSNPDCL as of the date of this notification, the age at the time of entry into Power Utilities as the outsourced worker will be considered.
- No person shall be eligible if he is less than 18 years of age.
- No person shall be eligible if he has crossed 61 years of age (Superannuation age).
Salary: Rs 29,255 – 54,380/-
No.of.Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Warangal: 05 Posts
- Jayashankar Bhupalpally: 20 Posts
- Mahabubabad: 05 Posts
- Jagtial: 05 Posts
- Khammam: 05 Posts
- Bhadradri Kothagudem: 15 Posts
- Adilabad: 15 Posts
- Nirmal: 10 Posts
- Mancherial: 10 Posts
- Kumuram bheem Asifabad: 10 Posts
- The selection process includes a Written Test.
- The weightage marks shall be added to the marks secured in the written examination depending on the length of the service rendered by them in the power utilities.
- The selection shall be finalized duly following the Rule of Reservation.
- The selection list will be drawn into two parts.
- The first part will comprise 5% of the posts consisting of a combined merit list and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 95% of the posts consisting of candidates belonging to that District only and the posts will be filled following the existing rules and rules of reservation.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Circles as per their Rank in the merit list and as per preference.
- Written Tests will be conducted in English & Telugu language only.
- Total Marks = 100 Marks – Written Test Marks: 80 marks.
- Weightage Marks maximum up to 20 Marks for Artisans in TSTRANSCO/ TSSPDCL/TSNPDCL, working as of the date of this notification and having relevant experience and who qualify in the Written Test as indicated in item “C”.
- The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple-choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- Section A consists of 40 questions on Numerical Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- Section B consists of 20 questions on Computer Awareness.
- Section C consists of 20 questions on English Language Proficiency and General Knowledge.
- In the event of a tie in a Total of 100 marks, the candidate whose age is higher will be ranked high.
- The examination is of two hours duration.
- The date, time, and venue will be indicated on the Hall ticket.
- Candidates should reach the test center in time.
- The candidates have to report 30 Minutes before the examination in time at the examination venue.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
- However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC/EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Communities, PH, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of the examination fee.
How to apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 29 April 2023 up to 11.59 pm.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- The employees working in TSNPDCL in the cadre of Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator and above are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on training cum probation for a period of 2 years.
- Recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified subject to variation and orders in force.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of the filled-in application form with reference ID for future reference.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee: 10 April 2023
- Starting date of application submission: 10 April 2023
- Last date for payment of Fee Online: 29 April 2023 (up to 05.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 29 April 2023 (upto 11.59 pm)
- Edit option for submitted Online application (For making corrections if any): From 02 May 2023 To 05 May 2023
- Downloading of Hall tickets from: 22 May 2023
- Date of examination: 28 May 2023