TSGENCO Recruitment 2018 – Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) notifications for the post of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TSGENCO Recruitment 2018: JAO
|Job Role||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)|
|Last Date||10 May 2018|
- First Class Post Graduate Degree of M.Com., of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act, or a State Act. Or
- B.Com First Class of any Recognized University of India. Or
- Pass in IPCC (formally known Intermediate) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Or
- Pass in Intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 44 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- SC/ST & BCs – 05 years
- Physically challenged persons – 10 years
TSGENCO Recruitment JAO Selection Process:
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for the “Written Test/Examination”.
- The Written Test/Examination will be in the form of objective type for 100 marks for 120 minutes duration.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks|
Part-A: Advanced Accountancy and Financial Management, Costing, Auditing, Budget, Taxation, Other Industrial Acts.
Part-B: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SC/STs.
- For General candidates: Rs.500/- (Processing Fee: Rs.150/- + Examination Fee: Rs.350/-)
- SC/ST/BC communities and PH candidates: Rs.150/- (Exempted from payment of Examination Fee)
Examination Centre: Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
How to apply TSGENCO Recruitment 2018 for JAO?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 10 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date of Submission of Applications through Online: 13.04.2018.
- Last date for online payment of Examination Fee: 09.05.2018.
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 10.05.2018.
- Hall-tickets can be downloaded from TSGENCO website: 20.05.2018 onwards.
- Date of Written Examination: 27.05.2018