TSCAB Recruitment 2019 – Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank has released the job notification for the post of Staff Assistant for 62 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of any degree within the age limit of 28 years can apply for this job. Candidates will be selected on the basis of only online written test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Apex Bank Limited is undertaken by the Telangana state government to implement the delivery system in investment and production credit for agriculture. The vision of the Apex Bank Limited is to become a best state co-operative bank in the country providing guidance, refinance support, effective leadership and training for sustainable growth
TSCAB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Staff Assistant|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
TSCAB Staff Assistant Educational Qualification (as on 01.09.2019):
- Candidates should complete any degree from a recognized university
- Proficiency in the Telugu language is desired.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Basic knowledge in Computers is essential.
- Candidate should be a local candidate of the State of Telangana
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2019): 20 – 28 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PWD – General Candidates: 10 years
- For PWD – SC/ST: 15 years
- For PWD – OBC: 13 years
TSCAB Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the online written test only.
Examination Centres: Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Khammam, Warangal
- Objective type of test
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
- Each question carries one mark
- The total marks will be awarded for the online examination is 190 marks
- The time duration for the examination is 160 minutes
- General/Financial Awareness: 50 marks (35 Mins)
- General English: 40 marks (35 Mins)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 marks (45 Mins)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 marks (45 Mins)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs.300
- For Others (BC/General): Rs.600
Payment Mode: Online mode only
How to apply TSCAB Recruitment 2019 for Staff Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from the following link on or before 30 September 2019.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online registration of application: 08.09.2019
- Closure of registration of application: 30.09.2019
- Closure for editing application details: 30.09.2019
- Last date for printing your application: 15.10.2019
- Online Fee Payment: 08.09.2019 to 30.09.2019