Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TS EAMCET 2019 Result: Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University(JNTU), Hyderabad will declare TS EAMCET Result 2019 in its official website. The TS EAMCET Result is expected to declare on 3rd week of May 2019 in the form of a rank card or scorecard. In order to check the result candidates have to submit their registration number, hall ticket number, date of birth and captcha code to the official website. Followed by TS EAMCET counselling will be conducted for the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of TS EAMCET Result.
Candidates who are appeared for the examination will be able to check the result on the 4th week of May 2019 on the official website.JNTU will determine the minimum cutoff marks to qualify the TS EAMCET to shortlist the candidates for the merit list. Followed by JNTU will release the merit list on the basis of overall performance and individual performance. Candidates will be able to download their rank card within a week after the result declaration. Important schedule dates of TS EAMCET:-
- TS EAMCET 2019 Engineering Exam: 3rd,4th and 6th May 2019
- TS EAMCET 2019 Agricultural Exam: 8th & 9th May 2019
- TS EAMCET 2019 Result date: after the 3rd week of May 2019
How to check TS EAMCET Result 2019?
JNTU will release the TS EAMCET result for both agricultural and engineering streams on its official website. Candidates can access the result with their registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth. Further Steps to check the EAMCET result 2019:-
Step 1: Visit the official site of TS EAMCET https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
Step 2: Find and click the TS EAMCET 2019 Result tab on the screen.
Step 3: Enter the registration number, hall ticket number, date of birth and the captcha viewed in the screen.
Step 4: Submit the details to view the TS EAMCET result.
Step 5: Kindly take a printout for your reference.
TS EAMCET 2019 Answer Key:
Candidates can check Answer key, Responses and question papers of TS EAMCET 2019 from 11th May 2019 onwards. Candidates can raise an objection regarding TS answer key. Reasons to raise an objection against TS EAMCET Answer key 2019:
- The notified answer is wrong
- More than one answer is correct.
- Question asked is wrong.
TS EAMCET Rank card:
After the result declaration, JNTU will release the rank card for the qualified students within a week in TS EAMCET official website. Candidates will not be able to get a hard copy of the rank card by post. Candidates have to score 25% marks to qualify the EAMCET test and 75% marks of EAMCET to get ranking in TS EAMCET Merit list. Further Steps to download the Rank card:
Step 1: Visit the official site of TS EAMCET given on this page.
Step 2: Enter the registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth.
Step 3: Submit the details to view the rank card.
Step 4: Take a copy of the rank card for your reference.
TS EAMCET Percentile / cutoff:
Minimum marks to qualify the TS EAMCET test will be declared after the result declaration on the official website. Candidates have to score the marks equal to or greater than the minimum cutoff marks which are officially announced. The qualifying cutoff marks of TS EAMCET is 25% of the maximum marks determined by the JNTU officials. There are no minimum marks for candidates belongs to SC/ST category in TS EAMCEt test.
Tie Breaker Criteria for TS EAMCET 2019 Result:
If two or more candidates obtain the same score then the situation will be handled in the following ways:-
For TS EAMCET Result Engineering Stream:
- TS EAMCET 2019 total marks will be considered.
- Marks scored in Biology in TS EAMCET 2019
- Marks obtained in Physics in TS EAMCET 2019
- Aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Based on the Date of Birth older candidates get preference.
For TS EAMCET Result Agricultural Stream:
- Total marks scored in TS EAMCET 2019
- Biology marks scored in TS EAMCET 2019
- Physics marks obtained in TS EAMCET 2019
- Aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- On the basis of Date of Birth, the rank will be given to the older candidate.
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2019:
Candidates whose name appeared in the merit list can get admit card TS EAMCET counselling 2019. Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University(JNTU), Hyderabad will release the notification for the release of admit card on its official website. Qualified candidates can get a notification for their registered mobile number or email id. After the notification candidate can get the official link to download the admit card on this page.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2019:
- Counselling will be conducted on the basis of TS EAMCET merit list.
- Admit card for TS EAMCET admission will be released on the official website.
- Candidates have to register for counselling and also able to know the details of colleges and fees.
- Candidates have to inform the particular college for their seat allotment.
- Document verification will be held at the time of counselling.
- Candidates can check TS EAMCET counseling 2019 fees for all categories:-
For OC/ BC Category: Rs. 1000
For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 500
For other Board Candidates:
Apart from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana board candidates have to fill the engineering registration for ranking. To check candidates results and rank before that they have to submit the receipt of the registration to be declared. Candidates have to post filled and signed declaration and class 12th mark memo by registered post. Candidates can check contact details of EAMCET on this page.
THE CONVENER- TS EAMCET
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Telephone: 8499861703 and 9100718007
Email: [email protected]
Offcial Website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now