Trimble Recruitment scheduled for a role of Graduate Technical Intern for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Trimble Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Technical Intern|
- BE/B.T in CS/IT or structural engineering and be familiar with design codes
- Excellent analytical skills, logical skills, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstration of conflict resolution skills
- Experience of working in a team environment, changing roles between actively supporting other members of the team to leading the team with focus on the customer
- High energy level, self-motivated, and with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team.
Engineering Software Developer,
- To assist with the preparation and review of project scoping statements, feasibility studies, user requirement specifications, engineering specifications, test plans
- To prepare estimates for the tasks to be undertaken during implementation
- To undertake all aspects of detail design, coding and testing of software prior to handover for formal testing and acceptance testing
- To undertake formal testing and acceptance testing of engineering software
- To liaise with and respond to Trimble Technical support to assist in resolving User issues as required.
How to apply for Trimble Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here