Trigent Software Scheduled walk-in drive for 2014,2015 & 2016 Batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Trigent Software Walk-in Drive:
|Job Role||L1 Support Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.22 LPA (22 to 25k take home salary inclusive of all night shift allowances)|
|Venue Date||14 March to 17 March 2017|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, and Kolkata|
Trigent Software Walk-in Detailed Eligibility:
- BE / B.Tech, M.Tech (any stream) from 2014, 2015, and 2016 passed out batches. -Should have cleared all semester exams (no backlogs)
- BCA / B.Sc. (IT/CS) / MCA / BBM,BA,BCOM candidates with excellent computer and academic background can also apply.
- No Percentage Criteria.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Decent knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc.
- Incident management and usage of ITSM
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress, and while facing an irate customer and managing back to back calls when required.
- Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group.
- Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz â€“ logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure.
- Technologist constantly upgrades his technical, process and soft skills to achieve the client and internal quality scores with CSAT scores, resolution on call and customer service scores.
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Face to Face Technical Round.
- Voice and Accent Round (V&A)
- Employee need to work in rotational shifts- 24×7 Support, shifts based on roster. This means role requires working in US / Night shifts and weekends and on national holidays.
- Shift duration : 10 Hours (9 hours of work + 1 hour of break)
- We follow 5 day work a week, however weekend off may not always be on Saturday &
- Sundays and may fall on other week days based on roster.
How to apply Trigent Software Walk-in Drive?[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in following venue on 6 March to 17 March 2017(Monday to Friday)
14 March to 17 March 2017-10 am to 4 pm
Trigent Software Ltd.
#49, 2nd Floor, East wing, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bangalore