TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2020 – Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the notification for Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for 1060 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree can apply for this job. The selection is based on the written exam and awarding weightage marks during certificate verification. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.trb.tn.nic.in website. The commencement and submission date of application will starts from 22 January 2020.All eligible candidates can submit the application in online on or before 12 February 2020.. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Lecturer (Engineering / Non
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Application Starting Date||22 January 2020|
|Last Date||12 February 2020|
Lecturer in Engineering subjects:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture with not less than sixty percent of marks or equivalent
- Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture*, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.
Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects:
- Candidates should complete first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by an University or Institution recognized by University Grants Commission.
- As per the G.O.No.242 Higher Education (P1) Department dated 18.12.2012, for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 or 10+2+4+2 / 10+3+3+2 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 11+2+3+2 pattern for non – engineering subject.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019): Should not have completed 57 years
Subject Wise Vacancies: (Total – 1060 Posts)
- Civil Engineering – 112 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 219 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 91 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 119 Posts (Shortfall Vacancies – 1)
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 3 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 135 Posts (Shortfall Vacancies – 1)
- Information Technology – 6 Posts
- Production Engineering – 6 Posts
- Textile Technology – 3 Posts
- Printing Technology – 6 Posts
- English – 88 Posts
- Mathematics – 88 Posts
- Physics – 83 Posts
- Chemistry – 84 Posts
- Modern Office Practice -17 Posts
TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Written examination
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
- The Computer-based examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs
|Main Subject||1 Mark questions: 100||100|
|2 Marks questions: 40||80|
|General Knowledge||1 Mark questions: 10||10|
- For all candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
How to Apply TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.trb.tn.nic.in on or before 12 February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
The list of documents should be uploaded in PDF Format while the candidates are filling of the Online application form itself.
i) 10th /SSLC Mark Sheet
ii) 12th / Higher Secondary or its equivalent Mark Sheet
iii) UG Degree in the appropriate branch of study
iv) PG Degree in the appropriate branch of study
v) M.Phil., Degree
vi) Ph.D., Degree
vii) Community Certificate
viii) Proof of claiming Tamil Medium reservation (PSTM) if any
ix) Disability Certificate ( if applicable)
x) Teaching Experience Certificate
xi) No Objection Certificate, if the candidate is Government Servant
xii) Last studied Conduct Certificate
xiii)Latest Conduct Certificate from the Responsible person ( after the
- Date of Notification: 27.11.2019
- Date of Commencement of Application through online mode: 22 January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application through online mode: 12 February 2020
- Date of Computer-based Examination and Certificate Verification: First Week of May 2020