Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board-TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2017 for the Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-2018.The detailed eligiblity and application process are given in below.
TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
Lecturer in Engineering subjects: “A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture with not less than Sixty Percent of marks or equivalent :
Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.’’ (As per Tamilnadu Government Gazette Extraordinary No.218 dated July 8, 2017)
Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by an University or Institutions recognized by University Grants Commission.
- As per the G.O.No.242 Higher Edn. (P1) Dept., dated 18.12.2012, for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 10+3+3+2/ 11+2+3+2 pattern for non-engineering subject.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Civil Engineering – 112
- Mechanical Engineering – 219
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 91
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 118
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 3
- Computer Science Engineering – 134
- Information Technology – 6
- Production Engineering – 6
- Textile Technology – 3
- Printing Technology – 6
- English – 88
- Mathematics – 88
- Physics – 83
- Chemistry – 84
- Modern Office Practice -17
Examination Fee: The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2017-Selection Procedure:
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
a) Written examination
b) Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
The Written Competitive Examination will be held on 13.08.2017 from 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Main Subject||1 Mark questions : 100,2 Mark questions : 40||100,80|
|General Knowledge||1 Mark questions : 10||10|
How to apply TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online
latest by 7 July 2017. from 29 July 2017 to 11 August 2017
Note: Due to change in eligibility criteria the online application window opened again.Candidates who already applied for previous notification need not apply again.The previous application will be accepted. Press News: Click here
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 16.06.2017
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode:
- Last date for submission of application through online mode:
- Date of Written Examination: