TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 – TransUnion looking for B.Tech / B.E. Fresh Graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for their Bangalore Office . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer in Test|
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Strong in UI; knowledge in Python/Ruby would be an added advantage
- Experience with REST protocols and testing of REST services.
- Should have hands on experience in building test cases on Junit, Selenium, Jasmine and other tools.
- Well versed in MySQL/Oracle and SQL Query
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with Quality Manager and Product team to understand requirements and come up with test cases
- Maintain high test coverage and integrate it into Jenkins-based CI setup.
- Participate in design discussions and provide necessary review comments
- Ensure defect free product releases
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools – Jira, Confluence & Zephyr
How to Apply TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now