TomTom Walk-in Drive scheduled for Technical Support Professional (US/UK Customer Service Support) for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TomTom Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Technical Support (Customer care) Voice|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||3 & 4 January 2019|
- Any Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English) are must.
- Graduate / Under Graduate / Fresher / upto 4 years of experience can apply
- Experience in customer service in an international work environment is a benefit.
- 24 x 5 availability. Ready to work in night shifts.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Technical affinity;
- Driven by quality and customer service;
- Team player, quick learner and innovative thinker;
Note: Kindly ignore, if already attended interview in last 6 months.
As part of the TomTom Customer Care team you will provide first class, professional support to our end users and retailers. You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from providing professional purchase advice to troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues.
- Group Discussion
- Written Test
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview (PI)
- Language Calibration call.
How to apply for TomTom Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this drive at following venue on 3 January 2019 & 4 January 2019.
Venue Date: 3rd (Thursday) & 4th January (Friday) 2019 Time: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
7th Floor, BINARIUS,
Deepak Fertilizers Complex,
SHASTRI NAGAR, YERWADA,
Contact Person: Rashmi Kamble/ Gunjan Grover
Documents to Carry: A copy of updated CV, ID card, Current / Last Salary Details (if any)