Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)-TN Police invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police. There are a total of 444 vacancies to be filled for these posts. The selection process is based on the Written Examination, Certificate Verification and Physical Tests, Viva-voce and Special Marks. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 7 April 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TN Police TNUSRB Recruitment 2022:
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 for Sub-Inspectors of Police :
|Job Role||Sub-Inspectors of Police|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Start Date||8 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||7 April 2022|
TNUSRB Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an Institution / University recognized by University Grants Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2/3 pattern in case of Diploma courses.
- However, candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degree through Open Universities without going through above pattern will not be eligible.
Upper Age limit :
- Backward Class (BC), Backward Class [Muslim] [BC (M)], Most Backward Class/Denotified Community (MBC/DNC) : 32 years
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes [Arunthathiyar] [SC(A)], Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Transgenders : 35 years
- Destitute Widow :
- Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 08.03.2019) / Serving personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application : 47 years
- Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota : 47 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- Backward Class (BC), Backward Class (Muslim) BC(M), Most Backward Class(MBC) / Denotified Communities (DNC) – 26 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (SC(A))/Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 29 years
- Destitute Widow -35 years
- Ex-Servicemen/CPMF /Serving personnel of Armed Forces – Below 45 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: 444 Posts
|Name of the Post||General/ Men||Women/ Transgenders|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||279||120|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||32||13|
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test/Physical Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and original certificate verification.
|Stages||Open Quota Examination||Departmental Quota Examination|
|Written Test||Part – I. Tamil eligibility Test Objective type paper of 100 marks
Part – II. General knowledge & Psychology test. Objective type paper of 70 marks
|Part – I. Tamil eligibility Test Objective type paper of 100 marks
Part – II. General knowledge, Psychology, Law and Police Administration test. Objective type paper of 85 marks
|Certificate Verification and Physical Tests.||Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Endurance Test (ET) are qualifying in nature. Physical Efficiency test (PET) – it has maximum of 15 marks||Exempted from PMT and PET. Endurance Test (ET) is qualifying in nature.|
|Viva-voce||10 marks||10 marks|
|Special Marks||5 marks (for NCC/NSS/Sports)||5 marks (for Medals in National Police Duty Meet)|
|TOTAL||100 marks||100 marks|
- Applicant will have to pay examination fee of Rs.500/-. Departmental candidates appearing for both Open Quota and Departmental Quota examinations will have to pay Rs.1000/- as examination fee.
- The payment options are both online (Net-banking/Credit card/Debit card) and offline (State Bank of India cash challan).
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online on the official website of TNUSRB given below from 8 March 2022 and 7 April 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification: 08.03.2022
- Commencement of online application: 08.03.2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 07.04.2022
- Date of Written Examination :
Open candidates & 20% Departmental candidates : In the month of June 2022. Exact date will be announced later.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now