TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Job notification for the post of Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print). The detailed eligibility and application process of TNUSRB SI recruitment are given in below.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018: SI-Finger Print
|Job Role||Sub Inspector (Finger Print)|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date||28 September 2018|
TNUSRB Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- Male (Height) – 163 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 160 Cms)
- Female/Transgender (Height) – 154 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 152 Cms)
Age limit (As on 1.7.2018): 20 years to 28 years. (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998).
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- Backward Class (BC), Backward Class (Muslim) BC(M), Most Backward Class(MBC) / Denotified Communities (DNC) – 30 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (SC(A))/Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 33 years
- Destitute Widow -35 years
- Ex-Servicemen/CPMF /Serving personnel of Armed Forces – Below 45 years
TNUSRB Recruitment SI Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for in 1:5 ratio according to the vacancy for next phase of selection i.e.Physical Measurement Test.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector-Recruitment Scheme of Examination
- The duration of the Written Examination is 3.00 Hrs.
- Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark.
(a) General knowledge
(b) General Ability Test
|Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks – In the written examination shall be 30 marks out of 85 marks.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Note: If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: Cash challan mode or Online payment.
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 29 August 2018 to 28 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 29.08.2018
- Commencement of online application: 29.08.2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 28.09.2018
- Written Exam date: Will be informed later