TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Job notification for 969 Sub Inspector of Police vacancies, 8826 posts of Police Constable, Jail Warders & Fireman. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector of Police||969||TNUSRB SI Vacancy|
|Constable/Jail Warders||8826||TNUSRB Constable Vacancy|
TNUSRB Recruitment for Sub Inspector of Police:
|Job Role||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Start Date||20 March 2019|
|Last Date||19 April 2019|
TNUSRB Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree Obtained from Institution/University recognized by University Grand’s Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 Patten or 10+3+2 Pattern in Case of Diploma Course.
- However, Candidates Who have Obtained Bachelor Degree through Open Universities Without Going through 10+2+3 Pattern will not be Eligible.
- Candidate Should have Studied Tamil as a subject in X/XII/Degree. If not Studied, Candidate will Have to Pass the Tamil Part-II Test Conducted by Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within 2 Years of Joining the Service.
- Male (Height) – 170 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 167 Cms)
- Female/Transgender (Height) – 159 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 157 Cms)
- Male (Female) – 81 Cms (with 5 Cms expansion)
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): 20 years to 28 years.
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- Backward Class (BC), Backward Class (Muslim) BC(M), Most Backward Class(MBC) / Denotified Communities (DNC) – 30 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (SC(A))/Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 33 years
- Destitute Widow -35 years
- Ex-Servicemen/CPMF /Serving personnel of Armed Forces/Departmental candidates – Below 45 years
List of Vacancies: 969 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk) – 660 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed Reserve) – 276 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Tamil Nadu Special Police) – 33 Posts
TNUSRB Recruitment SI – Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT)/ Physical Endurance Test (ET), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Viva-Voce and original certificate verification.
Scheme of Examination:
|Written Examination||70 Marks
|Physical Efficiency Test||15 Marks|
|Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Open Quota – 25 Marks
- Departmental Quota – 30 Marks
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 20 March 2019 to 19 April 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now