TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Job notification for the post of Sub Inspector of Police (Technical).The detailed eligibility and application process for TNUSRB SI recruitment are given in below.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018: Sub Inspector-Technical
|Job Role||Sub Inspector-Technical|
|Salary||Rs.36900 – 116600/-|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date||10 August 2018|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu (OR) A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
- The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification i.e. 11.07.2018.
- The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course
- The degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma.
- The degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- Male (Height) – 170 Cms (SC/ST – 167 Cms)
- Male (Chest) – 81 Cms (Expansion 5 Cms)
- Female (Height) – 159 Cms (SC/ST – 157 Cms)
Post wise vacancies: 6,140 Posts
- Constable – 5,538 Posts
- Jail Warders – 365 Posts
- Firemen – 237 Posts
Age limit(As on 1.7.2017):
The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be
aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after
01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998).
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- Backward Class (BC), Backward Class (Muslim) BC(M), Most Backward Class(MBC) /Denotified Communities (DNC) – 30 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (SC(A))/Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 33 years
- Destitute Widow -35 years
- Ex-Servicemen/CPMF /Serving personnel of Armed Forces – Below 45 years
TNUSRB Recruitment Selection process:
- All the eligible candidates will be called for Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination.
- Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for in 1:5 ratio according to the vacancy for next phase of selection i.e.Physical Measurement Test.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector-Recruitment Scheme of Examination
Total Marks: 100
|1||Online Computer Based Test|
or Written Examination
(a) General knowledge
(b) Technical subjects
|2||Marks for additional|
|3||Special Marks for open|
NCC, NSS & Sports / Games & Departmental Candidates
Minimum Qualifying Marks in Online Computer Based Test
or Written Examination: 28 marks
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 11 July 2018 to 10 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of Online Application: 11.07.2018
- Last date of Online Application: 10.08.2018
- Last date of Payment of Application Fee: 10.08.2018
- Written Exam date: Will be informed later