TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Job notification for the post of Constable, Jail Warders, Firemen.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Constable, Jail Warders, Firemen|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date||27 January 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Educational Qualification: Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- Male (Height) – 170 Cms (SC/ST – 167 Cms)
- Male (Chest) – 81 Cms (Expansion 5 Cms)
- Female (Height) – 159 Cms (SC/ST – 157 Cms)
Post wise vacancies: 6,140 Posts
- Constable – 5,538 Posts
- Jail Warders – 365 Posts
- Firemen – 237 Posts
Age limit(As on 1.7.2017):
- Open competition(OC) – 18 to 24 years
- Backward Class (BC), Backward Class (Muslim) BC(M), Most Backward Class(MBC) /
- Denotified Communities (DNC) – 18 to 26 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (SC(A))/Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 18 to 29 years
- Destitute Widow – 18 to 35 years
- Ex-Servicemen/CPMF /Serving personnel of Armed Forces – Below 45 years
TNUSRB Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test and Medical Examination.
- For Written Test (80 marks), Physical Efficiency Test (15 marks), Special marks – NCC, NSS, Sports/Games certificates (5 marks)
- The written test consists of 80 Objective type questions.
Scheme of Examination:
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 28 marks
Application Fee: Rs.130/-
Mode of payment: Net banking, credit card or debit card
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 28 December 2017 to 27 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of Online Application: 28.12.2017
- Last date of Online Application: 27.01.2018
- Last date of Payment of Application Fee: 31.01.2018
- Written Exam date: March/April 2018