Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TNUHDB Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board (TNUHDB), invites online application form for the post of Urban Planner /Town Planning Specialist, Capacity building/Institutional Strengthening Specialist, MIS Specialist, Social Development Specialist, Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist. There are a total of 11 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Candidates who complete the Post Graduate/ Graduate/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through postal on or before 22 April 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TNUHDB Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Role||Urban Planner /Town Planning Specialist, Capacity building/Institutional Strengthening Specialist, MIS Specialist, Social Development Specialist, Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist|
|Qualification||Post Graduate/ Graduate/ Diploma|
|Job Location||Chennai, Salem, Coimbatore, Madurai|
|Application Last Date||22 April 2022|
Town Planning Specialist/Urban Planner :
- Post Graduate or graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/ affordable housing/slum development projects.
- Experience of reform oriented projects is desirable.
- Fluency in local language desirable.
Capacity building/Institutional Strengthening Specialist :
- Post graduate/graduate or diploma in the development sector (urban development or social development).
- 3-5 years of experience in training and capacity building programmes.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodology and capacity building experience in the urban sector.
- Experience in capacity assessment, curricula development, course organization, training, and training impact evaluations.
- Knowledge and experience of government systems and procedures. vi. Knowledge of local language is essential.
Social Development Specialist :
- Post graduate/graduate or diploma in Social Sciences, with practical experience of working with community/slums in the urban area.
- 3-5 years experience in undertaking social and community development initiatives and appraisals in the municipal environment.
- Experience in participatory methods, social mobilization, social analysis, resettlement and rehabilitation.
- Knowledge and experience in participatory planning and community mobilization.
MIS Specialist :
- Post graduate/graduate/diploma in Computer Science/Electronics or MCA/PGDCA.
- 3-5 years of work experience in government/semi govt. / autonomous organizations/private company of repute.
- Experience in software development and database management.
- Fluency in local language essential.
Information Education Communication (IEC) Specialist :
- Graduate/diploma in Mass Communication/ Public relations/Journalism/Social Work/Development.
- Experience in advocacy management preferably in urban sector.
- 3-5 years of experience in conducting knowledge management activities and preparation of IEC strategy
- Knowledge and experience of government systems and procedures.
- Fluency in local language essential.
Total Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Urban Planner /Town Planning Specialist : 2 posts
- Capacity building/Institutional Strengthening Specialist : 2 posts
- MIS Specialist : 5 posts
- Social Development Specialist : 1 post
- Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist : 1 post
- The salary for the above mentioned posts is Rs.25,000/ month
TNUHDB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection for the above mentioned posts shall be based on qualification, experience and skills of the candidate and followed by an interview.
How to apply for TNUHDB Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their filled in applications along with the essential documents to the address given below through Registered Post / Speed Post so as it reaches on or before 22 April 2022.
For more details : Click here
Postal Address :
The Executive Engineer, (HFA Cell)
Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board (TNUHDB),
5, Kamarajar Salai,
Chennai – 600 005.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now