TNPSC Group 4 Results announced for the 5451 vacancies.All candidates who wrote TNPSC Group 4 Examination can check their results at tnpsc.gov.in.
Update: TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam announced for the year 2017-18.
TNPSC Group 4 Results 2017:
Vacancies under TNPSC Group 4:
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security) – 2345 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Security) – 121 Posts
- Bill Collector, Grade-I – 08 Posts
- Field Surveyor – 532 Posts
- Draftsman – 327 Posts
- Typist – 1714 Posts
- Steno-Typist, Grade-III – 404 Posts
Salary: Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2400/- ( For Steno Typist Grade Pay Rs 2,800/)
How to check TNPSC Group 4 Results?
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
All candidates who written TNPSC Group Examination can follow the below steps to know their results.
- Candidates who want to know TNPSC Results visit www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Group-IV Rank in the Right side Menue
- Enter the register number & Submit
- You will get the Marks & Group-IV Rank
Direct Link to check Result: Click here
TNPSC Exams Calendar 2017: Check Now
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Procedure:– Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post and Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off:
TNPSC Group 4 Cutoff not announced yet.Once announced TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off we will update in this page shortly.