TNPSC Group 2 Result 2018: TNPSC group 2 Recruitment examination was conducted on 11 November 2018 (Sunday) 10 AM to 1 PM by Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. Over 6 Lakhs students applied for TNPSC Group 2 exam. The TNPSC Group 2 Result was expected in upcoming months at the tnpsc official website.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam: TNPSC Group 2 Combined Civil Services Exam-II (Group 2) exam will be conducted for various Officer/Inspector vacancies available in Tamilnadu Government. This year there are more than 1199 Vacancies will be filled by this examination. Candidates who completed an undergraduate degree can participate in this exam. Who cleared exam will be called for interview and appointed in TN govt in any one of the below mentioned posts and will get pay Rs.37,200-1,17,600/.
Update: TNPSC announced group 2 result on 17 December 2018 in 1:10 The Main Written Examination will be held on 23.02.2019 FN.Those who are admitted provisionally to the Main Written Examination have to pay Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards the examination fee (unless exemption of fee is claimed) and should upload the
scanned copy of documents in support of the claims made in their online application from 24.12.2018 to 10.01.2019 in the e-seva centres run by TACTV
Posts available under TNPSC Group 2 :
- Industrial Co-operative Officer – 30 Posts
- Probation Officer – 30 Posts
- Junior Employment Officer – 16 Posts
- Assistant Inspector of Labour – 26 Posts
- Sub Registrar, Grade-II – 73 Posts
- Special Assistant – 2 Posts
- Municipal Commissioner – 6 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer – 37 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer Cum Programmer – 2 Posts
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives – 39 Posts
- Audit Inspector – 30 Posts
- Assistant Inspector – 98 Posts
- Handloom Inspector – 23 Posts
- Senior Inspectors – 48 Posts
- Senior Inspector – 599 Posts
- Supervisor / Junior Superintendent – 118 Posts
- Audit Assistant – 9 Posts
- Executive Officer – 1 Post
- Revenue Assistant – 11 Posts
Candidates who cleared this TNPSC Written examination will be called for Main written examination. The minimum qualifying marks for TNPSC Group 2 Result 2018 will be given in below.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For Preliminary Examination: 90 Marks
- Main Written Examination & Interview: 102 Marks
TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key:
TNPSC announces the answer key for every exam to know the correct answer. The answer key will be published within a weak from the written examination.TNPSC Group 2 Answer key already published and available on http://tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.
TNPSC Group 2 Result-Check Now:
All the aspirants need to follow below steps to know their group 2 results.
TNPSC Group 2 Result Direct Link: Click here
Step 1: Candidates who want to know the TNPSC Group 2 Result can visit www.tnpsc.gov.in/results.html
Step 2: Enter the Registration number and submit
Step 3: Your result will be displayed.
TNPSC Group 2 Cutoff: The group 2 cut off will vary every year depends on the question paper difficulty. Depend upon the community the TNPSC group 2 cut off will vary. If you are not satisfied with TNPSC Group 2 Result you can try for other TNPSC Exams or TN Govt Jobs.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now