TNPSC Group 1 Result: TNPSC announced group 1 prelims result on 3 April 2019. This exam application process started from 3 January and application closes on 31 January 2019. The Group 1 prelims exam conducted in all over Tamilnadu on 3 April 2019. Now the result was declared within one month after the exam date. Candidates can download their result in online at tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC group 1 has 139 vacancies in various tn govt department. The candidates who cleared the prelims are eligible to attend the TNPSC Group 1 Mains examination. The main exam was planned to conduct between 12 July to 14 July. The Main examination application process will be available from 10 to 20 April 2019. Candidates can follow the below steps to know their TNPSC Group 1 Result.
Step 1: Candidates who want to know the TNPSC Group 1 Result can visit www.tnpsc.gov.in/results.html
Step 2: Click on TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Result Link and download the pdf
Step 3: Your result will be displayed.
Note: The results are based on the minimum qualifying marks in the prelims examination.
Minimum Qualifying Marks-Prelims:
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs: 90
- For Others: 120
Who cleared the prelims examination to submit their application in e-seva centres run by TACTV. List of designated e-seva centres is available in the website.The application Fees will be Rs 200. Candidates who not cleared the TNPSC Group 1 prelims exam can try other tn govt jobs.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam – Post wise vacancies: 139 Posts
- Deputy Collector – 27 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 56 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) – 11 Posts
- Deputy Registrar – 13 Posts
- District Registrar – 7 Posts
- Assistant Director of Rural Development – 15 Posts
- District Employment Officer – 8 Posts
- District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) – 2 Posts
Scheme of Main Examination & Oral Test:
|Subject Name||Max Marks||Duration|
|Interview & Records||100|
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Mains:
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs: 255
- For Others: 340
Candidates who cleared the main examination will be called for oral interview and appointed as Group 1 Officer.