Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TNPSC CSSSE Exam 2022 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced an online job notification for recruitment of Assistant Statistical Investigator/Computor/Statistical Compiler . There are 217 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment on or before 14 October 2022. The selection is based on the written examination. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About TNPSC: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the authority which conduct the recruitment examination every year. There will be a lot of group examination Group I, Group II, Group III, Group IV and etc under TNPSC board. For each group examination, there will be a different educational qualification, examination and Selection Procedures. The medium of examination will be in Tamil and English. There will be a reservation for opting sports quota, Ex-servicemen quota, Physically Challenged and preference to the candidates studied in Tamil medium.
TNPSC CSSSE Exam 2022:
TNPSC CSSSE Exam 2022 for Assistant Statistical Investigator/Computor/Statistical Compiler:
|Job Role||Assistant Statistical Investigator/Computor/Statistical Compiler|
|Salary||Rs.19,500 – 75,900 / month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||14 October 2022|
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Statistical Investigator:
- Degree in Statistics or Degree in Mathematics /Computer Science / Economics/ Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary /allied Subject Or Any degree with post graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics. Provided that the candidates with the above Degrees other than Statistics are expected to be fully conversant with basic level concepts of Statistics including Bayes theorem in Probability, Probability distributions like Binomial, Poisson, Normal, t, ChiSquare & F, Probability Generating Functions, Moment Generating Function, Theory of Estimation, Testing of Hypothesis using various Statistical Tests like Z, t, F, Chi-Square, basics of Multiple Regression and Multivariate analysis and Sampling design. In addition, they should have basic skills in using MS-Excel for Statistical data analysis.
Statistical Compiler :
- Degree in Statistics
- A Degree in Statistics or Degree in Bio Statistics.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories : No age limit
- Others [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] : 32 years
- Assistant Statistical Investigator – 211 Posts
- Computor – 01 Post
- Statistical Compiler – 05 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Investigator – Rs.20,600-75,900/-
- Computor – Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-
- Statistical Compiler – Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-
TNPSC CSSSE Exam 2022 Selection Process:
- The Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Rule of reservation not applicable for the post of Statistical Compiler as the Cadre Strength is 1. [Schedule III of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.]
Paper – I (objective type)
Paper- II (Objective Type)
60 marks (40% of
150)Marks secured in
Part-A of Paper-II
will not be taken
into account for
General Studies (Code No.003)
(100 questions/ 150 marks)
General Studies (Degree Std) -75
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC
Std.) -25 questions
- One – Time Registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.100/-
How to apply for TNPSC CSSSE Exam 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 15 September to 14 October 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now