TNNLU Recruitment 2023: The Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) has advertised recruitment for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. There is 15 opening for this job. Candidates with the necessary qualifications can apply for this job. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before 18 December 2023. The detailed qualification is mentioned below.
TNNLU Recruitment 2023:
|Job role||Professor/Associate Professor/Others|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||As per UGC Regulations|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 – 1,44,200/-|
|Last date||18 December 2023|
Professor/Associate Professor (Law)/Assistant Professor (Law)/Assistant Professor (Non-Law):
- Qualifications and other applicable conditions are as prescribed in UGC Regulations for minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for maintaining standards in higher education, 2018 and as amended from time to time and adopted by Tamil Nadu National Law University.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are advised to ensure they possess the minimum research/ API scores prescribed.
- Professor: Academic Level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,44,200/-
- Associate Professor: Academic Level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,31,400/-
- Assistant Professor: Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-
No.of.Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Professor: 2 posts
- GT -01
- SC(A)(W) -01
- Associate Professor: 4 posts
- GT -01
- SC(A)(W) -01
- Assistant Professor(Law) : 6 posts
- SC(A)(DW)/(W)-01 (Backlog)
- MBC/DNC(DW)/(W) -01 (Backlog)
- MBC/DNC -01
- Assistant Professor(Non- Law) : 3 posts
- Assistant Professor (Economics): GT– 01
- Assistant Professor (History): GT – 01
- Assistant Professor (English): GT-01
- The selection process includes interview
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Candidates shall produce all the original documents at the time of appearing for Interview.
- Rs.1500/- per application
- Rs.750/- for SC/SC(A)/ST category applicants
Application fees mode: Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli payable at Tiruchirappalli
How to Apply for TNNLU Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Google forms based on the respective posts and send the duly filled-in application form (3 copies) and relevant documents with the demand draft through postal on or before 18 December 2023
For more Details & Application form: Click here.
Tamil Nadu National Law University,
Dindigul Main Road,
Documents to be attached:
- Plus two
- Postgraduate Degree
- M.Phil./Ph.D./NET/SLET/SET certificates
- Mark statements
- Teaching/research experience certificates (if any)
- Copies of published articles
- The certificate containing the record of date of birth, etc.
- SLET/SET pass certificate