TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019: TamilNadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) Job notifications for the post of Forest Watcher with 564 vacancies. Out of the total vacancies 99 vacancies are allotted for earmarked to ST youths from specified Districts only. The online registration will be opened between 20 July to 10 August 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment 2019 are given below.
TamilNadu Forest Uniformed Services:
TamilNadu Forest Uniformed Services is responsible for protecting the forest areas and its environmental issues of Tamil Nadu. And also responsible to save the wild animals, water system and food system across the Tamil Nadu forest. The main objective of the Tamil Nadu Forest Department is to maintain biodiversity and eco-systems of forests. It mainly functioning for increase forest area and trees for the improvement of forest quality.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Forest
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 for Forest Watcher:
|Job Role||Forest Watcher|
|Date of Online Application||20 July 2019|
|Last Date||10 August 2019|
TN Forest Department Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
Note: The Candidate who has studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil medium shall have 20% of the reservation.
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|Male||163||79-84 (on full inspiration)|
|Female and Third gender||150||74-79 (on full inspiration)|
Age limit (As on 01-07-2019): Minimum Age limit: 21 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For General Category: Below 30 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes: Below 35 Years
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
- Forest Watcher: 465 Posts
- Forest Watcher(earmarked to ST youths from specified Districts only):99 Posts
TNFUSRC Recruitment – FW Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Examination, Physical Standards Test, Endurance Test & Medical Examination.
- Based on the Online Examination, the eligible (successful) candidates will be called for appearing in Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test in 1:3 ratio for final Selection.
Scheme of Examination:
- The question paper contains General Knowledge for 100 Marks with 3 Hrs duration.
- The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- BCs, BCMs, MBCs/DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs: 30%
- For Others: 40%
Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment:
- Online payment through Payment Gateway.
- Online generation of Challan and payment at designated branches of Indian Bank.
Examination Centre: Exam will be held in all districts of Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 for FW?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 20 July to 10 August 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification: 02 July 2019
- Commencement of Online Application: 20 July 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 10 August 2019
- Date of Admit Cards:2nd Week August 2019
- Date of Mock Test/Practice Test: August-2019 to September-2019
- Date of Online Computer-based Examination: September-2019