TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020: TamilNadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has released the job notifications for the post of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence for 320 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass with a driving licence can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Online Examination, Physical Standards Test, Endurance Test & Medical Examination. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 25 January to 14 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment 2020 are given below.
TamilNadu Forest Uniformed Services:
TamilNadu Forest Uniformed Services is responsible for protecting the forest areas and its environmental issues of Tamil Nadu. And also responsible to save the wild animals, water system and food system across the Tamil Nadu forest. The main objective of the Tamil Nadu Forest Department is to maintain biodiversity and eco-systems of forests. It mainly functioning for increase forest area and trees for the improvement of forest quality.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Forest
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Guard:
|Job Role||Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Starting Date||25 January 2020|
|Last Date||14 February 2020|
For Forest Guard:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or
Botany as one of the subjects.
For Forest Guard with Driving Licence:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must possess a valid Driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a Certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in driving of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
- Must possess a basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles.
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|Male||163||79-84 (on full inspiration)|
|Female and Third gender||150||74-79 (on full inspiration)|
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- General: 21-30 Years
- SCs/SC(A)s/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/BCMs/DWs of all Castes: 21-35 Years
- Ex-servicemen: 21-30 Years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Forest Guard: 227 Posts
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence: 93 Posts
TNFUSRC Recruitment – Forest Guard Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Examination, Physical Standards Test, Endurance Test & Medical Examination.
- Based on the Online Examination, the eligible (successful) candidates will be called for appearing in Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test in 1:3 ratio for final Selection.
Scheme of Examination:
- The question paper contains General Knowledge for 150 Marks with 2 Hrs duration.
- The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- BCs, BCMs, MBCs/DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs: 30%
- For Others: 40%
- For Others: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Only online payment through Payment Gateway.
Examination Centre: Exam will be held in all districts of Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Guard?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 25 January 2020 to 14 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Date of Advertisement 30.11.2019
- Commencement of Online Application: 25 January 2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 14 February 2020
- Closure for editing application details: 14 February 2020
- Last date for printing your application: 15 May 2020
- Last date for Payment of Examination Fee: 14 February 2020
- Online payment: 14 February 2020
- Date of Online Computer-based Examination March 2020