TNeGA Recruitment 2020 2020 – TNeGA scheduled to hire for the role of Software Programmer for Engineering,MCA,M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Software Programmer|
- B.E/BCA/MCA/M.sc with minimum 3yrs experience
- Proficient in the following scripting language and database management Ex: PHP, HTML, Shell, JS, SQL
- Knowledge of GIS is an added advantage
- Proficient in Ms Office and knowledge of office management including filing
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.sc in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 2-4 years hands on experience in programming using Dot Net Technologies or Open Source Software PHP and Oracle/SQL server database
OS and DB administration
- B.Tech/MCA with 2-3 years relevant experience in administering
Windows OS with Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) preferably or his/her previous employer is well known to us, we can refer his/her role in administering
- RedHat 7 Certification / RedHat 8 Certification
- Experience in handling PostgreSQL DB Design/Identifying/Tuning/Archiving and troubleshooting Linux
How to Apply TNeGA Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here