TNeGA Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of e-District Manager. There is a total of 08 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Any degree/MCA/M.Sc is eligible to apply for the post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through e-mail. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
TNeGA Recruitment 2023 for e-District Manager:
|Job Role||e-District Manager|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||11 September 2023|
- B.E. /BTech in (Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/ Information Communication Technology) only. Other Engineering Graduates are not eligible to apply. (or)
- Any U.G. Degree followed by M.C.A. / MSc.,(Computer Science)/MSc.,(IT)/ MSc., (Software Engineering).
- Academic record: Candidates with consistent academic record of 60% aggregate and above at each level (SSLC / HSC / U.G. / P.G.) alone are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Only local candidates belonging to the respective District alone are eligible to apply for the eDistrict Manager.
- Must attach Nativity / Residence Certificate to the satisfaction of the Collector..
Age Limit(As on 01 June 2023): 21 -35 Years
No.of.Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Namakkal: 01 Post
- Nagapattinam: 01 Post
- Perambalur: 01 Post
- Tiruchirapalli: 01 Post
- Tiruppur: 01 Post
- Vellore: 01 Post
- Vilupuram: 01 Post
- Kancheepuram: 01 Post
Selection Process of TNeGA Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates will be tested on the fundamentals of computer science, engineering and applications by an online examination.
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 100 multiple choice questions.
- Wrong answers will carry negative marks of (-1/3rd of the correct answer)
- A candidate who are scored high marks and it will be based on merit basis.
- Written Examination:
- The date, time and center for the Written Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket.
- The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TNeGA in its official website.
- Examination Results: The Roll-Number-wise Mark List of all candidates will be published in the website of tnega
- The Examination fee is Rs. 250/- for all the candidates. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.
- Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal orders, etc. will not be accepted
How to apply for TNeGA Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online latest by 11 September 2023. at 6.00 pm.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Date of Examination: 24.09.2023
Venue: Depending upon the number of eligible candidates, a suitable venue shall be arranged at each District.