TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO) Job notification for the post of Field Assistant, Junior Assistant (Accounts) & Assistant Engineer in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Field Assistant, Junior Assistant|
|Pay Scale||Up to Rs.34,800/-|
Field Assistant: Candidates should have ITI certificate in relevant trade.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering. OR
- A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering. OR
- A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical):
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering. OR
- A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Mechanical Engineering Branch
Junior Assistant (Accounts): Candidate should possess B.Com degree from a recognized university.
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Post wise vacancies: 2450 Posts
- Field Assistant – 2000 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 150 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 25 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 250 Posts
- Field Assistant: Not disclosed
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.10,100-34,800/-
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): Rs.5,400-20,200/-
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection for the above posts will be strictly based on the competitive written examination marks and rule of reservation only (as per communal roster).
How to apply TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment?
This notification based on the announcement of Electricity Department, Tamilnadu. The Official Recruitment notification updated in TNEB Direct Recruitment website shortly.
For More details: Click here