TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 – TNEB TANGEDCO has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer for 18 vacancies. The selection is based on the written test and interview. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 16 March 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About TNEB TANGEDCO – Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) formed in the year of 1957 to serve the power supply to the Tamilnadu. It has various Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution stations across Tamilnadu. In the year of 2010 TNEB reconstructed has TNEB Ltd that has Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO); and Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Limited (TANTRANSCO). TNEB TANGEDCO generates more than 18747 MW power. It has a state-owned generation and Central generating stations and private power purchase. The renewable power generation up to 10479 MW and there are many future power plants are constructed by TANGEDCO.TANGEDCO has more than 300 lakhs of consumers and 293301 distribution transformers.
TNEB TANGEDCO Jobs : TANGEDCO hires candidates from various qualification for their operation. It has various vacancy like Assessor, Junior Engineers, Assistant Engineers, Gangman, Technician, Junior Assistants etc. They also offer apprenticeship training for entry-level graduates. The candidates who looking TNEB TANGEDCO vacancies (EB Vacancy) can bookmark this page for upcoming vacancies available in TANGEDCO.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021:
TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Field Assistant (Trainee)|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs 2020|
|Pay Scale||Rs.18,800 – 59,900/-Month|
|Application Start Date|
To Apply: Click here
TANGEDCO TNEB Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Accounts Officer:
|Job Role||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs 2020|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56300 -17800 Per Month.|
|Application Start Date||15 February 2021|
|Last Date||16 March 2021|
- Must have passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for enrolling as Chartered Accountant or by the Institute of cost and Works Accounts of India for enrolling as Cost Accountant.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021):
- For General – 18 to 30 years
- For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates, including Ex-Servicemen – 18 to no upper age limit.
Total Vacancies: 18 Posts
Salary: Rs. 56300 -17800 Per Month.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Applying the post in online and appearing for Computer Based Test alone is not guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
- All eligible candidates including the candidates registered in the Employment Exchange and open market should apply through ON LINE to appear in the Computer Based Test.
- The tentative list of eligible candidates (i.e., from the list of candidates who have appeared for the Computer Based Test) will be called in the ration 1:1 for certificate verification as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the Computer Based Test and as per Communal roster.
COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) :
- The question paper for Computer Based Test will be in English and the duration of examination is 2 hours.
Part I – Post graduate standard, Part II – CA/CMA Standard.
- For OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC – Rs.2000/-
- For SC, SCA and ST/Destitute widow and Differently abled persons – Rs.1000/-
How to apply TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online from 15 February 2021 to 16 March 2021.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Date of Notification – 15/02/2021
- Date of opening of Online Portal for submission of applications – 15/02/2021
- Last date for submission of online applications, for uploading the documents for making online payment – 16/03/2021
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank / Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan Payment)- 19/03/2021
- Date and Time of Computer Based Test- The date of conducting Computer Based Test will be notified in the website www.tangedco.gov.in
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 for Assessor:(Expired)
|Application Start Date (Reopened)||09 March 2020|
|Last Date (Reopened)||23 March 2020|
- Candidates should possess Degree in the field of Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce (along with abilities of the proper reading of meter and cycling).
Age Limit (As on 10 July 2019):
- For SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen, PWD of all Castes: 18 – 35 Years
- For MBC/DC Candidates: 18 – 32 Years
- For “Others” (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC). 18 – 30 Years
TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on an online examination.
Online Examination (CBT):
The question paper for ONLINE EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in the Degree Standard (Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce) and it will be in English and in some sections will be in Tamil.
|Subject (Online Examination)||No.of.Ques||Duration||Max
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- Negative mark for every wrong answer is 1/3
- Marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered.
- For OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute widow and Differently abled persons: Rs.500/-
Note: Candidates have also to pay the GST/service charges as applicable to the bank.
Application Fees Procedure:(Common for all Posts)
- The candidates can make payments through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
- For mode of payment candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank
- Click “Download Challan” option. System will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or Canara bank or Indian Overseas Bank as the case may be, to make the payment
- Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch. Please check that Bank reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgement number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities. TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but to be kept safe and to be produced when required.
How to Apply TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 for Assessor?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 09 March to 23 March 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment for Assessor Reopening Online Dates:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 09/03/2020
- Last date for submission of online application & online payment: 23/03/2020
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank / Indian Bank / Indian Overseas Bank (Challan Payment): 27/03/2020
- Date and Time of Online Examination: The date of conducting Competitive Online Examination will be notified in the website www.tangedco.gov.in
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Who can apply TNEB?
Candidates who completed Any CA/ITI can apply for TNEB TANGEDCO.
What all are the present vacancies available at TNEB?
At present only Field Assistant/Assistant Accounts Officer available
How many vacancies avaliable in TANGEDCO?
2918 vacancies will be offered
How to apply TNEB?
All eligible candidates can submit their online application at https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now