TNCSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC) notifications for the post of Assistant Manager, Shift Engineer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of TN Civil Supplies Corporation Recruitment are given in below.
TNCSC Recruitment 2019: Civil Supplies Corporation
|Job Role||Assistant Manager & Shift Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.36,200 – 1,14,800/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||28 February 2019|
Assistant Manager (Quality Control):
- M.Sc., (Agriculture) in Seed Science and Technology
- M.Sc., (Agriculture) in Agricultural Entomology
- M.Sc., (Agriculture) in Plant Pathology
- A Post Graduate in Analytical Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Chemistry with work experience in Food Testing Lab/in Quality Assurance or Quality Control Section of a food
- M.Sc., (Botany)
- M.Sc., (Food Technology)
Shift Engineer: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering with Two Years Experience in Government Department / Undertaking or in any Engineering firm of repute.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): As per Govt rules.
TNCSC – Post wise vacancies: 17 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Quality Control) – 7 Posts
- Shift Engineer – 10 Posts
- Assistant Manager: Rs.36,200-1,14,800/-
- Shift Engineer: Rs.35,600-1,12,800/-
TNCSC Asst Manager/Shift Engineer – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination and Interview followed by Documents Verification.
How to apply for TNCSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates may apply post by enclosing attested copies of qualification, experience and community certificates along with their application form in prescribed format to the following postal address on or before 28 February 2019.
For More details (For Asst Manager): Click here
Application Form (For Asst Manager): Click here
For More details (For Shift Engineer): Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now