TNCMFP Recruitment 2022 – The Government of Tamil Nadu invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Fellowship Programme– 30 posts on contract basis. Candidates who pass Bachelor’s Degree within the age limit of 18 to 42 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on written test/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About TNCMFP: The Government of Tamil Nadu seeks to achieve the best-in-class good governance in all spheres. As a part of this initiative, the Government of Tamil Naduhas introduced the two-year “Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme (TNCMFP).” It aims to harness the energy and talent of young professionals to optimize the governance processes and enhance the service delivery of various programme and policies in Tamil Nadu.
TNCMFP Recruitment 2022:
TNCMFP Recruitment 2022 for Fellowship Programme:
|Job Role||Fellowship Programme|
|Last Date||10 June 2022|
- A candidate must hold a first-class in Bachelor’s degree in respect of Professional Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Law, Agriculture, Veterinary Science) or first-class in Master’s degree in Arts/Science from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification Candidates with a Ph.D. degree will be preferred. Work experience will be an added advantage. Strong emphasis will be given to research experience. Working knowledge of Tamil is mandatory.
- For General – 22 to 30 years
- For BC/MBC – 33 years
- For SC/ST – 35 years
- Fellowship Programme – 30 Posts
- Fellowship Programme – Rs.65,000/-
TNCMFP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process includes three stages as follows: Stage 1: Preliminary Assessment (Computer-based Test), Stage 2: Comprehensive Examination (Written Examination), Stage 3: Personal Interview.
- The Preliminary Assessment will be a computer-based test (CBT) of objective type (multiple-choice questions) carrying a maximum of 150 points. There will be three sections in the CBT: (1) General Awareness (to test a candidate’s General Knowledge including current affairs), Quantitative Aptitude (to assess basic math skills, such as algebra, numbers, geometry, statistics, and data interpretation at the level of tenth grade), Verbal Comprehension and Logical Reasoning (to assess a candidate’s comprehension and communication skills, analytical ability, decision-making and problem-solving skills, and general mental ability).
- The sole purpose of this exam is to serve as a screening test and will not be counted for the final selection of Fellows. There will be negative marks for incorrect answers(-0.33 points for every incorrect answer). The test centers will be in major cities in Tamil Nadu and at Cochin, Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Vishakapatnam. The availability of test centers is subject to change. Comprehensive Examination is a written examination.
- Personal Interview will be conducted to test the candidate’s intellectual and emotional quotient, knowledge of current affairs, and ability of systemic thinking. Testing of working knowledge of Tamil will be a part of this phase of the selection process. The personal interview will be conducted in Chennai only. The final merit list will be based on the combined score from the candidate’s Comprehensive Examination and Personal Interview.
How to apply for TNCMFP Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 June 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now