TNBRD Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development (TNBRD) announced notifications for posts of Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-III & Driver. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TNBRD Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer & Driver|
|Salary||Up to Rs.39,100/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||14 July 2018|
TNBRD Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
SMS (Animal Science): Master’s degree in Veterinary Science / Animal Science (specialization in Livestock Production & Management /Poultry / Dairy Science / Veterinary Extension) or Equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
SMS (Agricultural Engineering): Master’s degree in Agricultural Engineering (specialization in Farm Machinery / Irrigation Water Management & Resources Engineering / Soil & Water conservation) or Equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
Programme Assistant (Lab Technician/Farm Manager): Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Programme Assistant (Computer): Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Application or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University
Assistant (Office): Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University with working knowledge of Computers.
Stenographer: 12th class pass or equivalent from Recognized Board/University.
- The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes.
- The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the
matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer.
- Matriculation pass qualification from a recognized Board.
- Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license from prescribed Govt. Authority (the candidate will have to pass the practical skill test to be taken by an appropriate committee).
Age Limit (As on 01.06.2018):
- 35 years for Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)
- 30 years for Programme Assistant
- 18 to 27 years for Assistant / Stenographer / Driver
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/STs.
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBCs)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per govt rules
TNBRD – Post wise vacancies: 8 Posts
- SMS (Animal Science) – 1 Post
- SMS (Agricultural Engineering) – 1 Post
- Programme Assistant (Lab Technician) – 1 Post
- Programme Assistant (Farm Manager) – 1 Post
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – 1 Post
- Assistant (Office) – 1 Post
- Stenographer (Grade-III) – 1 Post
- Driver (Jeep) – 1 Post
- Subject Matter Specialist (SMS): Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- Programme Assistant/Assistant (Office): Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Stenographer/Driver: RS.5,200-20,200/-
TNBRD Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination/Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities are exempted)
Mode of Payment: Bank Draft – drawn in favour of “TAMIL NADU BOARD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT, CHENNAI” payable at Chennai.
How to apply for TNBRD Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 14 July 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
TAMIL NADU BOARD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT,
Post Box No. 8811, T. Nagar,
Chennai – 600 017, Tamil Nadu.