TNAU Recruitment 2018 notifications announced for the post of Driver & Junior Tractor Driver. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Tamil Nadu Agriculture University: TNAU is an agriculture university, it’s located in Coimbatore. TNAU first started in Chennai as early as 1868 which was later relocated to Coimbatore during 1906. TNAU is established in 1971. The university offers 13 undergraduate programs, 40 graduate programs, and 27 doctoral programs. The university has 15 constituent colleges and eight affiliated college.
TNAU Vacancies apply @ www.tnau.ac.in:
TNAU announces their organization vacancies through their official website career section & Newspaper. At present, TNAU announced job vacancies for Driver, Junior Tractor Driver. Eligible candidates can apply TNAU Recruitment for this position through online/postal.
TNAU Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Driver, Junior Tractor Driver|
|Last date||10 August 2018|
TNAU Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Must have passed 8th Std (must read and write Tamil)
- Must possess good physique
- Must possess a driving license to drive Motor Vehicles including heavy vehicle
Junior Tractor Driver:
- A current driving license to drive tractor/motor vehicle including Heavy vehicle issued by the Competent authority under the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Practical experience in driving tractor for a period of not less than two years (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in farm operations (viz., ploughing, inter cultivation operations etc.) in Government University / Government Institutions or Public Sector of Tamil Nadu.
Age limit (as on 30.06.2018):
- For OC candidates: 18 to 30 yrs.
- For BC/BCM/MBC/DNC candidates: 18 to 32 yrs.
- For SC/SCA/ST candidates: 18 to 35 yrs.
- Relaxation as per govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 30 Posts
- Driver – 21 Posts
- Junior Tractor Driver – 9 Posts
TNAU Recruitment Driver Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination and skill test.
- Based on the marks obtained in the written examination and skill test, the final shortlisted candidates will be called for certificate verification and oral interview to be conducted at TNAU Main campus, Coimbatore.
Scheme of Examination:
- The question paper will be set in Tamil and will contain 100 objective questions.
- The questions will be related to Driving, Maintenance of vehicle, Traffic rules and First Aid for the posts of Driver.
|Written examination||100||2 hours|
|Skill test (Driving)||20||1/2 hour|
|Interview and records||30|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: For SC/SCA Category – 30% & For Others – 35%
- Rs. 500/- for SC /SC(A) / ST category
- Rs.750/- for others
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore from any branch of State Bank of India only payable at TNAU Branch, Coimbatore.
How to apply TNAU Recruitment 2018 for Driver?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 August 2018. After submitting, send a print out of application form along with required documents at following postal address on or before 13 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003.
- Last date of applying through online: 10.08.2018
- The receipt of completed (Printed) application with enclosures: 13.08.2018