TNAU Recruitment 2017 notifications announced for the post of Junior Assistant cum Typist. All detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Tamil Nadu Agriculture University: TNAU is an agriculture university, it’s located in Coimbatore. TNAU first started in Chennai as early as 1868 which was later relocated to Coimbatore during 1906. TNAU is established in 1971. The university offers 13 undergraduate programs, 40 graduate programs, and 27 doctoral programs.The university has 15 constituent colleges and eight affiliated college.
TNAU Vacancies apply @ www.tnau.ac.in:
TNAU announces their organization vacancies through their official website career section & Newspaper. At present, TNAU announced job vacancies for Junior Assistant cum Typist 129 posts for any degree graduates.Eligible candidates can apply in online at TNAU career section www.jat.tnausms.in
TNAU Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant cum Typist|
|Salary||Rs.5200 – 20200/Month|
|Last date||31 October 2017|
- Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual /Contractual / Temporary basis) in any University, Government or Public Sector Institutions.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examinations in Typewriting
i) by the Higher grade in Tamil and English (or)
ii) by the Higher grade in Tamil and Lower grade in English (or)
iii) by the Higher grade in English and Lower grade in Tamil
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age limit( As on 31.8.2017):
- OC: 30 years
- BC / BCM / MBC / DNC /SC / SCA / ST: No maximum age limit
Application Fee: Demand Draft Rs. 500/- for SC /SC(A) / ST category and Rs.750/- for others
TNAU Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- The selection process is based on written exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for appearing the skill test to be conducted at TNAU Main campus, Coimbatore.
- Based on the marks obtained in both the written and skill test, the final shortlisted
candidates will be called for certificate verification and oral interview to be
conducted at TNAU Main campus, Coimbatore
Scheme for Written Exam:
|Aptitude and mental ability test||20|
|General Tamil & English||20|
|Skill test (Typing with Computer knowledge both English and Tamil)||20|
|Interview and records*||30|
Note:[*The split up marks for 30: Additional qualification: 15, Experience: 05 and personal
How to apply TNAU Recruitment 2017?
The candidates are requested to submit the application through online, Applicants
can print/save their application in PDF Format. The candidates are requested to send a copy of the printed application along with attested copies of the academic certificates to the postal address latest by 31 October 2017.
For More details and Apply: Click here
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003