TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2017: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board Notification released for PG Assistant in various discipline through Direct Recruitment.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2017: Direct Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed. Degree awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- The qualification prescribed above for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification after completing 10th and H.Sc. (or its equivalent) followed by an U.G. Degree.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Total vacancies: 1663 Posts
- Tamil-218 Posts
- English-231 Posts
- Mathematics-180 Posts
- Physics-176 Posts
- Chemistry-168 Posts
- Botany-87 Posts
- Zoology-102 Posts
- History-146 Posts
- Geography-18 Posts
- Economics-139 Posts
- Commerce-125 Posts
- Political Science-24
- Bio-Chemistry-1 Post
- Micro Biology-1 Post
- Home Science-7 Posts
- Telugu-1 Post
- Physical Director Grade-I-39 Posts
TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment-Selection Process:
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
1) Written examination
2) Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Each question carries one mark. The marks allotted to the Main Subject, Educational Methodology and General Knowledge are as follows
- Main Subject 110
- Educational Methodology 30
- General Knowledge 10
- Total 150
a. The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST and differently abled candidates) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
How to apply TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 30 May 2017.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date of Notification: 09.05.2017
Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 10.05.2017
Last date for Submission of Online Applications: 30.05.2017
Download of Hall Tickets: 2nd Week of June 2017
Date of Written Examination: 02.07.2017