TN TRB Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the notification for the post of Block Educational Officer in Elementary Education department for 97 vacancies, TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer for 1060 Vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of BA/ B.Sc/ B.Ed can apply for this job. The selection is based on online computer-based examination and certificate verification. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.trb.tn.nic.in website on or before 09 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
TRB Government Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Lecturer (Engineering / Non
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Application Starting Date||Will be announced shortly|
|Last Date||Will be announced shortly|
To Apply: Click here
TN TRB Recruitment 2019 for Block Educational Officer:
|Job Role||Block Educational Officer|
|Salary||Rs.36,900 – 1,16,600/Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Starting Date||19 December 2019|
|Last Date||09 January 2020|
- Graduate degree B.A./B.Sc. with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History and Geography as Major subjects obtained from a recognized University.
- Candidate should possess the Professional qualification ie. B.Ed degree obtained from a recognized University.
- Candidate should possess minimum general qualification as stated in G.O.Ms.No.182, School Education (G1), Dated.25.07.2007.
- All qualifying certificate / equivalent certificates results should have been declared prior to the date of issue of notification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- For BC/BC (M)/MBC/SC/ST: Should not be over 57 years as on 01.07.2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- For General Category: upper age limit is 35 years
Category Wise Vacancies: (Total – 97 Posts)
- GT: 16 Posts
- GT T: 3 Posts
- GT W: 7 Posts
- GT WT: 1 Post
- GT VI: 1 Post
- GT W HI: 1 Post
- BC: 14 Posts
- BC Autism: 1 Post
- BC T: 3 Posts
- BC W: 7 Posts
- BC WT: 1 Post
- BCM: 2 Posts
- BCM W: 1 Post
- MBC/DNC: 11 Posts
- MBC/DNC LD: 1 Post
- MBC/DNC T: 2 Posts
- MBC/DNC W: 5 Posts
- MBC/DNC WT: 1 Post
- SC: 8 Posts
- SC T: 2 Posts
- SC W: 4 Posts
- SC WT: 1 Post
- SCA: 1 Post
- SCA T: 1 Post
- SCA WT: 1 Post
- ST T: 1 Post
TN TRB Recruitment Block Educational Officer Selection Process:
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Online Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
Scheme of Examination:
- The Online Computer Based Examination will consist of a single paper
- 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs.
- Each question carries one mark.
Marks allotted for computer-based examination:
|General Paper comprising of
subjects(Tamil, English, mathematics,
Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology,
Biology, History, and Geography
Candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the examination (for SC – 45% mark, ST – 40% mark, others – 50% marks).
- For All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC, SCA, ST and PWD: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment to be made only through (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
How to Apply TN TRB Recruitment 2019 for Block Educational Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.trb.tn.nic.in website on or before 09 January 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 27.11.2019
- Date of Commencement of Application through online mode: 19.12.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application through online mode: 09.01.2020 (05:00 PM)
- Date of online Computer-based Examination: Tentatively mid-week of February 2020
TN TRB Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professors:(Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Professors|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||30 October 2019|
- Candidates should pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject (or)
- Candidates should pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and PhD in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University, under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern alone shall be considered for selection.
- Special Recruitment to teach the deaf candidates the qualifications are Rehabilitation Council of India approved Disability-related (Deaf) Course – Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf (Hearing Impairment) OR Special B.Ed in teaching the Hearing Impairment
Note: The M.Phil and PhD degrees obtained through Correspondence/ Distance Education/ Open University System are ineligible.
- Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Post wise vacancies: 2340 Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|4||Biological Science (Education)||1|
|10||Commerce (Computer Application)||15|
|12||Commerce (International Business)||13|
|22||Electronics and Communication||4|
|23||Electronics and communication system||6|
|27||Food and Nutrition||4|
|29||Food Science and Dietetics||2|
|30||Food Science and Nutrition||4|
|31||Food Service Management and Dietetics||5|
|39||Human Resource Development||1|
|42||Indian Culture and Tourism||1|
|45||Journalism and Mass Communication||11|
|53||Nutrition and Dietetics||23|
|54||Physical Science (Education)||3|
|56||Plant Biology and Plant Bio-Technology||32|
|69||Tourism and Travel Management||2|
|72||Wild Life Biology||7|
- For All Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD: Rs.300/-
Payment mode: Only Online payment to be made through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
The selection process is based on certificate verification and interview.
Marks allotted for certificate verification and interview:
- For Teaching experience: 15 marks
- Qualification: 9 marks
- Interview: 10 marks
How to apply for TN TRB Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)website on or before 30 October 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 28.08.2019
- Date of Commencement of application through online mode: 04.10.2019
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: 30.10.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: Will be announced later