TN TRB Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Professors for 2340 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PhD/PG/M. Phil can apply for this post. The selection is based on certificate verification and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Update: Due to the technical issue, online application for direct recruitment of Assistant Professors is postponed from the scheduled date (04.09.2019). We will update the new online application date shortly.
TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
TN TRB Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professors:
|Job Role||Assistant Professors|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
- Candidates should pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject (or)
- Candidates should pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and PhD in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University, under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern alone shall be considered for selection.
- Special Recruitment to teach the deaf candidates the qualifications are Rehabilitation Council of India approved Disability-related (Deaf) Course – Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf (Hearing Impairment) OR Special B.Ed in teaching the Hearing Impairment
Note: The M.Phil and PhD degrees obtained through Correspondence/ Distance Education/ Open University System are ineligible.
- Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Post wise vacancies: 2340 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now