TN SIPCOT Recruitment 2018 – State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamilnadu Ltd (SIPCOT) Job notifications for Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TN SIPCOT Recruitment 2018: AE
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||6 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) of a recognised University /Institution with 1st Class (or) 60% and above marks from a University/Institution recognised/approved by AICTE / Government.
Knowledge in Language: Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII.
Age limit (As on 01.09.2018): Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age limit:
- General candidates: 30 years
- SC/ST candidates: 35 years
- BC/MBC & DNC candidates: 32 years
- Differently Abled Persons: 40 years
Discipline wise vacancies: 12 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 11 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
TN SIPCOT Recruitment AE Selection Process:
The selection process of Assistant Engineer posts will be based on Written Examination (90 Marks) & Interview (10 Marks).
Scheme of Examination:
- The Written examination will be conducted only in English.
- The question paper contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for 3 hours duration.
- There will be 180 questions. Each correct answer will be awarded half mark. No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- For General, BC, MBC & DNC and DAP: Rs.500 /-
- For SC, SC(A), candidates belonging to TamilNadu: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through credit card or debit card and Net banking.
How to apply for TN SIPCOT Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 6 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 23.08.2018
- Date of commencement of online Registration of Application: 23.08.2018
- Last date for Registration and submission of online Application: 06.09.2018
- Date of Written Examination: 30.09.2018.