TN PWD Recruitment 2018 – TamilNadu Public Works Department (TN PWD) Job notification announced for the post of 163 Posts of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TN PWD Recruitment 2018: Apprentice
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Last date||15 September 2018|
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2016/2017/or 2018).
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
TN Public Works Department – Discipline wise vacancies: 163 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 54 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 42 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) – 12 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 109 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 91 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) – 18 Posts
Duration of Training: One Year
TN PWD Recruitment Selection process:
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrusted with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai.
How to apply TN PWD Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Application starting date: 01.09.2018
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 15.09.2018
- Last date for applying PWD: 16.09.2018
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 18.09.2018
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 25.09.2018 & 26.09.2018