TN Police SBCID Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID invites application form from the eligible male candidates for the post of Junior Reporter with 29 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass and should have passed the Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the skill test and oral test. Interested and eligible male candidates can send their duly filled application form along with required documents to the given postal address on or 31 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 for Office Asst/ Driver
- RNSB Recruitment 2020 for Jr & Sr Executive/ Peon
TN Police SBCID Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Reporter|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||31 March 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 01.03.2020):
- Candidates should pass 12th with Tamil as one of the Subject.
- Must have passed Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade/ Senior Grade (120 w.p.m).
- Must have passed Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (45 w.p.m).
- Working knowledge in Tamil Shorthand is required.
- Candidates should acquire the certificate course in Computer on Office Automation Course within their probation period.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
Maximum age limit:
- For Others [i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s. STs, MBCs/DNCs. BCs, and BCMs] – 30 years
- For SC/ ST/ SC(A) – 35 years
- For BC/ BC(M)/ MBC/ DNC – 32 years
- For service candidates – Must not have completed the age of 45 years.
Upper Age Limit: No upper age limit for SC/ST candidates.
TN Police SBCID Recruitment Selection Process for Junior Reporter:
- Selection will be based on the skill test (Shorthand dictation) and oral test.
Scheme of Skill & Oral Test:
|Skill Tests||1) English Passage
Dictation (120 words per minute) (mandatory for all candidates)
|2) Tamil Passage Dictation (90 words per minute) (this is optional, those who have passed in Tamil shorthand can write this)||3 mins||10|
Method of evaluation:
a)Deduction of 1 mark each for the following:- (for both Tamil & English passages)
- Every omission of a word.
- A wrong word for a right word.
- Past tense for present, singular for plural and vice versa
b) Deduction of 1/2 mark each for the following (for both Tamil 8 English passages)
- For spelling mistakes.
Test Centre: The skill test and oral test will be held only at Chennai.
How to apply TN Police SBCID Recruitment 2020 for Junior Reporter?
All interested and eligible male candidates are required to send their duly filled application form in a prescribed format along with the Self attested xerox copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the application form (original certificates should not be enclosed) to the given postal address on or before 31 March 2020.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ.
2nd floor Old Coastal Security Group Building.
DGP office complex,
Mylapore, Chennai- 600 004.
Self attested xerox copies (original certificates should not be enclosed):
- Proof of date of birth (Birth Certificate/ TC/ SSLC or HSC mark sheets or any other relevant documents)
- Community Certificate.
- Educational Qualifications SSLC/HSC/Diploma/UG/PG
- Technical Qualifications (For having passed in Typewriting and Shorthand by Higher Grade/ Senior Grade in English)
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of Institution in which the candidate last studied/ studying. (Conduct Certificate / TC)
- No Objection Certificate issued by the Head of Department, in the case of candidates working in Government Department / Government Undertakings