TN MRB Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Technician. There are 116 available in the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of a D.Pharm/MLT/12th/PUC pass can apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode before 21 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023 for Technician:
|Total Vacancies||116 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 13,000 – 1,12,400/ –|
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||21 August 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Technician Grade – I ( Non Transferable Post): Only candidates with Diploma in Pharmacy alone are eligible to apply for the post as per rules and requirements of the Director of Drug Control, Chennai
- Must have passed PUC under old regulations; (or)
- A pass in Plus 2 course with eligibility for University course of study. and
- Must have passed one-year certificate course in Electro Cardiogram or Treadmill Technician conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu
Laboratory Technician- Grade III:
- Must have passed plus-two Examination.
- Must possess, a certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology Course (one-year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education; and
- Must have a good physique, good vision, and capacity to do outdoor work.
Age Limit ( As on 01 July 2023 ):
- For all categories: 18 – 32 years
- Differently Abled Person: 18 – 42 years
- Destitute Widow: 18 – 59 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 18 – 50 years
- Laboratory Technician- Grade III: Minimum 18 Years
- Technician Grade – I ( Non Transferable Post): Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- ECG Technician: Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Laboratory Technician- Grade III: Rs.13,000/- per month/-
No.of.Vacancies: 116 Posts
- Technician Grade – I ( Non Transferable Post): 03 Posts
- ECG Technician: 95 Posts
- Laboratory Technician- Grade III: 18 Posts
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post
Weightage of marks:
- Diploma/ Certificate: 50%
- HSC / P.U.C: 30%
- SSLC / 10th: 20%
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW: Rs. 300/-
- Others: Rs. 600/-
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 21 August 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here
- After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application in PDF format.
- Candidates provisionally selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness including a Vision Certificate in the prescribed form.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only an indicative number and is liable for change (decrease or increase) with reference to vacancy position at any time before the finalization of selection for an appointment.