TN MRB Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Job notification for Radiotherapy Technician.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TN MRB Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Radiotherapy Technician|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||26 March 2018|
Educational Qualification: Must have passed two years Diploma course in Radiotherapy Technology conducted by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu at Government Medical Institution or from any other Institution recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu for this purpose.
Age limit(as on 01.07.2018):
Minimum Age: 18 years (should have completed)
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DC: 57 years
- For OC: 30 years
- For OC (Differently Abled Person): 40 years
- Others as per government relaxation
TN MRB Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Radiotherapy Technician duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
Weightage of marks:
|HSC / P.U.C||30%|
|SSLC / 10th||20%|
- For SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH): Rs.250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment – Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card/Mobile Wallet
- Offline Payment through Indian Bank
How to apply TN MRB Recruitment for Radiotherapy Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 26 March 2018.
For More details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 06.03.2018
- Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment): 26.03.2018
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 28.03.2018