TN MRB Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Job notification for Assistant Medical Officer/Lecturer (Yoga and Naturopathy).The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TN MRB Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Medical Officer/Lecturer (Yoga and Naturopathy)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||7 May 2018|
|Exam Date||24 June 2018|
- Must have passed a degree or diploma in Naturopathy with not less than four years academic duration awarded by a recognised University: and
- Must have registered his name with the Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
Age limit(As on 01.07.2018):
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DC: 57 years
- For Others: 35 years
- For Ex-servicemen belongs to Others: 40 years
- Up to 10 years relaxed for Differently abled candidates
TN MRB Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their written examination.
- The question paper will be set in English only and will contain 200 objective type questions.
- Duration of 2:30 Hours for 100 Marks
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original certificates.There will be No Oral Test for the post.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For SC/SCA/ST candidates: 30%
- For Others: 35%
- For SC/SCA /ST/DAP(PH): Rs.375/-
- For Others: Rs.750/-
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment – Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card/Mobile Wallet
- Offline Payment through Indian Bank
Examination Centre: Chennai.
How to apply TN MRB Recruitment for AMO/Lecturer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 7 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 17.04.2018
- Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment): 07.05.2018
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 09.05.2018
- Date and Time of Examination: 24.06.2018 (Sunday)