TN MRB Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Job notifications for Nurses for Women & Men candidates, Pharmacist, Medical Physicist, Prosthetics Craftsman. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TN MRB Recruitment 2019:
List of Vacancies @ Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Medical Physicist/ Prosthetics Craftsman||84||TN MRB Medical Physicist|
|Pharmacist||353||TN MRB Pharmacist|
|Nurse – SC/ST||44||TN MRB Nurse (SC/ST)|
|Nurse||2345||TN MRB Nurse Vacancy|
TN MRB Recruitment for Medical Physicist/Prosthetics Craftsman
|Job Role||Medical Physicist, Prosthetics Craftsman|
|Salary||Up to Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||26 March 2019|
TN MRB Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Must possess a basic Degree in Science with Physics as one of the main subject, from a recognized University / Institution
- Post-Graduate Degree in Radiological / Medical Physics (or)
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics from a recognized University and Post- M.Sc Diploma in Radiological Physics / Medical Physics
- Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination. and
- Must have obtained two years diploma in Prosthetics and orthotics awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education or its equivalent Diploma from any other Institution recognised by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019):
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DC: 18 to 57 years
- For OC Category: 18 to 30 years
- For OC+PWD Category: 18 to 40 years
Post wise vacancies: 84 Posts
- Medical Physicist – 34 Posts
- Prosthetics Craftsman – 50 Posts
- Medical Physicist: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Prosthetics Craftsman: Rs.19,500-62000/-
TN MRB Recruitment Selection Process:
- For Medical Physicist – Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination
- For Prosthetic Craftsman – Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s)
- There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original certificates.
- Medical Physicist: Rs.375/- For SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) Candidates & Rs.750/- For Others
- Prosthetics Craftsman: : Rs.300/- For SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) & Rs.600/- For Others
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment – Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card/Mobile Wallet
- Offline Payment – Challan mode through Indian Bank
Examination Centre: Chennai.
How to apply TN MRB Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 26 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now