TN Labour Department Recruitment 2020 – Government of Tamil Nadu (TNCWWB) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Record Clerk – 37 posts, Driver – 32 posts. Candidates who pass 10th/ 8th class are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ personal interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.labour.tn.gov.in) website from 10 September to 30 September 2020 up to 5:45 PM. The detailed eligibility and TNCWWB Recruitment application process are given below. Candidates who selected for this Job vacancies to be posted for Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board which is located at Chennai. Candidates who looking for TNCWWB Recruitment can apply for this post.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for GDS/ Driver/ Postal Asst
- ELCOT Recruitment 2020 for Private Secretary/ Driver/ Attender
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for TES/ TGC/ Soldiers
TN Labour Department Recruitment 2020 Details:
TN Labour Department-TNCWWB Recruitment 2020 for Record Clerk/Driver:
|Job Role||Record Clerk/Driver|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.15,900 – 62,000/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||30 September 2020|
TNCWWB Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Record Clerk: Candidates should pass 10th class from any recognized board
- Candidates should pass 8th or equivalent from any recognized board
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Licence
- Experience: 2 years of driving experience
- Good knowledge of vehicle parts
Age limit (As on 01.07.2020): Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years (Should be Completed)
Maximum Age Limit: (Should be Not Completed)
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Below 35 Years
- MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs: Below 32 Years
- For ‘Others’: Below 30 Years
- Relaxations as per Govt policy.
Post wise vacancies: 69 Posts
- Record Clerk: 37 posts
- Driver: 32 posts
- Record Clerk: Rs.15,900 – 50,400/-
- Driver: Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
TN Labour Department Selection Process for Record Clerk/Driver:
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview followed by Document Verification.
- General/OBC/MBC – Rs.500/-
- PwD/SC/SCA/ST – Rs.250/-
How to Apply TN Labour Department Recruitment 2020 for Record Clerk/Driver?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.labour.tn.gov.in) website from 10 September to 30 September 2020 up to 5:45 PM.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of on-line submission of application form 10.09.2020
- Last Date of submitting the Application form 30.09.2020 5:45 PM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now