Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment 2023 announced for Technical Assistant/Data Entry Operator. There is a total of 02 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates who completed their B.Sc/M.Sc/MCA/Any degree/Diploma/12th can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the postal/mail. The detailed eligibility criteria and recruitment procedure are mentioned below.
About TN Forest: The Government of Tamil Nadu continues to be equally concerned about the vulnerability of natural resources on account of climate change and is committed to sustainably managing, and enhancing the forests and wildlife on scientific principles while meeting the livelihood needs of the forest-dependent communities. The United Nations Sustainable Development Summit adopted an action plan in 2015 for people, the planet, and prosperity and framed seventeen Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The SDGs are a UN Initiative and are universally acceptable goals that balance three dimensions of Sustainable Development, namely, Environmental, Social, and Economic.
TN Forest Recruitment 2023 for Technical Assistant/Data Entry Operator (Madurai):
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/Data Entry Operator|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Last date||14 August 2023|
- B.Sc. Forestry / Agriculture OR
- M.Sc, Wildlife Biology / Life Sciences /Botany/Zoology/Natural Sciences or its equivalent with two years experience in field-level research with Computer knowledge OR
- MCA. or its equivalent with two years experience in MIS/GIS.
Data Entry Operator:
- Any Degree / Diploma in Computer Application /Computer Science with working experience for at least one year in any recognized organization. OR
- Any Degree / Diploma with a Certificate in Computer Applications from an Institution recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education or its equivalent with working experience of not less than two years in any recognized organization OR
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) with a certificate in Computer Applications from an institution recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education or its equivalent with working experience for under 5 years in any recognized organization.
Salary: Rs. 4,800/-
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Candidates shall be selected based on Interviews.
- The physical appearance of the candidates, time, and venue be informed through mail.
How to apply for TN Forest Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application(Biodata) to the mentioned address on or before 14 August 2023.
For More details: Click here
Office of the Assistant Conservator of Forests,
Agroforestry Research Group,
Race Course Road,
Madurai – 2.
Contact Number: 0452-2531148