Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TN Finance Department Internship Programme 2022 – TN Finance Department Internship Programme has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Internship. There are 20 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of Post Graduate Degree in the relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the Test and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 01 July 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About TN Finance Department: Sound fiscal policy combined with effective welfare spending is paramount for any state’s economic stability and prosperity. Forming the backbone of a state’s development, financial stability, and good governance, the role of the Finance department in any State, directly or indirectly, extends to all the schemes, policy initiatives, and day-to-day functioning of the government. Given the complexities and challenges policymakers face in effective utilization of taxpayers’ money besides prudent fiscal management, it is imperative that the knowledge pool of stakeholders in the process be widened to maximize the Department’s stated objectives.
TN Finance Department Internship Programme 2022:
|Job Location||Across TN|
|Last Date||01 July 2022|
- Post-graduates/students pursuing doctoral programmes in majors including Economics, Finance, Law, Commerce, Management, Information Technology, and Statistics. Candidates must have attained at least distinction (75% or a CGPA of 7.5) in their post-graduate degree. Candidates with a Ph.D. degree are preferred. In addition, the candidate must have a working knowledge of Tamil.
- Internship – 22 – 30 years
- Internship – 20 Posts
- Internship – Rs.20000/-
TN Finance Department Internship Programme 2022 Selection Process:
- Stage 1: Online Assessment (Computer-Based Test) Stage 2: Personal Interview
- The Online Assessment will be a computer-based test (CBT) of objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 100 points. Candidates will be tested in three sections: (1) Quantitative Reasoning (to assess basic math skills, such as algebra, numbers, geometry, statistics, and data interpretation at the level of tenth grade) (2) Verbal Comprehension and Logical Reasoning (to assess a candidate’s comprehension and communication skills, analytical ability, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, and general mental ability) and (3) General Awareness and Economic Affairs. There will be negative grading (-0.33 points for every incorrect answer). The test centers will be in major cities in Tamil Nadu, Delhi, and Mumbai. The availability of test centers is subject to change.
- Personal Interview will be conducted by a panel of experts, including domain specialists, to test the candidate’s suitability, intellectual quality, research potential, and caliber. The final merit list will be based on the combined score from the Online Assessment and Personal Interview.
How to apply for TN Finance Department Internship Programme 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 01 July 2022.
- Application opens – June 24, 2022
- Application deadline – July 01, 2022
- Download e-ticket for examination – July 08, 2022
- Date of Online Assessment – July 16, 2022
- Date of Personal Interview – July 3rd week
- Commencement of Internship – August 1st week
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now