TJSB Bank Recruitment 2019 – TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd. hiring for the post of Trainee Officer for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TJSB Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Officer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||25 March 2019|
|Last Date||5 April 2019|
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream from a Recognized University
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years i.e. Candidates born after 01.04.1992 but before 31.03.1999 are eligible (Inclusive of Both dates)
TJSB Sahakari Bank – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Examination & Interview.
- Minimum qualifying marks for the online examination shall be fixed and only those candidates qualifying in the test would be called for interview.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
Application Fee: Rs. 531/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centers: Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane, Nashik, Pune, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Panjim, Surat, Ahmedabad, Indore, Aurangabad.
How to apply for TJSB Bank Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 25 March 2019 to 5 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway: 25.03.2019
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway: 05.04.2019
- Start date for payment of Application Fee: 25.03.2019
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 05.04.2019
- Call letter Download: 24.04.2019 to 27.04.2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 27.04.2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now