TII India Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for 2022 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
|Venue Date||Third Week of July 2022|
|Last Date||15 July 2022|
Detailed Candidate Profile:
- B.E/B.Tech/BS in Mechanical,Mechatronics, Automobile, Electronics,Thermal and Surface Engineering-Only for 2022 Batch
- 70% and above in 10th &12th Standard
- 7 CGPA and above in Under Graduation /Post-Graduation
- No history of arrears/ standing arrear
- Get trained and perform functional expertise in the departments deployed
- Assist the team with projects
- Taking up initiatives and coming up with original ideas
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage work
- Ability to work independently and as team player in a technology driven environment
- Online Test (Virtual)
- HR Interview – at KIOT
How to apply for TII India Off Campus Drive 2022?
All the Interested and Eligible candidates apply to this drive in online by following link latest by 15 July 2022 and attend the online test on 3rd week of July 2022
For more details & Apply: Click here
Venue Details(For HR Interview):
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Placement & III Cell,
KIT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504
Procedure for participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our college website Google Form on or before 15.07.2022.
- The Shortlisted candidates will receive the Confirmation Mail.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now