Tieto Off Campus Drive 2019 for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2019 batch graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Tieto Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Venue Date||20 & 21 July 2019|
- MCA post graduates OR B.E/B.Tech graduates (Computers/ IT/Electronics ) stream only.
- A score of 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation / Post-Graduation·
- The student must be flexible to work in any technology and any part of the software development cycle (Support / Maintenance / Development / Testing).
- Students must have graduated in 2019 only.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the above-mentioned criteria (stack ranking in case of over subscription)
- Aptitude Test (on 20 July 2019)
- Group Discussion, Managerial round and HR round (on 21 July 2019)
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly by Tieto HR Team and will be invited for the selection process through an invitation email
- Candidates with a proper invitation email only would be allowed to attend the selection process
- Only first 800 shortlisted candidates will be invited
How to apply for Tieto Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the drive on the following venue on 20 & 21 July 2019.
Apply Link: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now