ThoughtFocus Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of System Support Analyst at Gurgaon Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ThoughtFocus Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||System Support Analyst|
- Candidate must be a BCA/MCA/BSc(C.Sc)/BE(IT/ C.Sc) with experience in application support
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with personnel at all levels
- You must be customer service oriented with strong oral, verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in Financial services experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects;
- Ability to work with cross-functional team
- Become familiar with the underlying businesses and understand specific software applications to effectively diagnose and resolve user reported issues
- Collaborate with the entire team to find acceptable solutions to problems including crafting communications to users
- Work with support/product team to raise product bug fixes or enhancement requests
- Maintain support ticket status within SLA guidelines
- Identify tickets that will require more analysis and documentation, perform root cause analysis
- Create support documentation that will be used to train other analysts in addition to the end users
- Understand all outstanding bugs and enhancements within the system you are supporting
- Link support tickets to specific bugs and enhancements, to highlight critical bugs and enhancements for prioritization
- Help support team create reports necessary to represent for accurate analysis of support issues reported
How to apply ThoughtFocus Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here