Thornton Tomasetti Recruitment 2018 scheduled for role of Engineer Intern for Engineering graduates at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Thornton Tomasetti Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer Intern|
- Undergraduate or graduate student with concentration in engineering or architecture.
- Excellent academic record.
- Comfort with communicating with others in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel for data management desirable.
- Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD helpful, but not required.
As a Structural Engineering Intern,
- Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
How to apply Thornton Tomasetti Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now