Thornton Tomasetti Recruitment 2018 scheduled for role of Engineer Intern for Engineering graduates at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Thornton Tomasetti Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer Intern|
- Undergraduate or graduate student with concentration in engineering or architecture.
- Excellent academic record.
- Comfort with communicating with others in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel for data management desirable.
- Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD helpful, but not required.
As a Structural Engineering Intern,
- Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
How to apply Thornton Tomasetti Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now