Thomson Reuters walk-in drive scheduled on 16 June 2017 for the role of Web Developers.The detailed eligiblity and application process are given in below.
Thomson Reuters Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Web Developers|
|Venue Date||16 June 2017|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- Minimum 4 months – 9 months experience in web development.(Freshers please do not apply).
- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Links: Ensure web links are accurate
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
How to apply Thomson Reuters Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend the walk-in drive in the following venue.
Date: 16 June 2017
Time: 8 AM
Thomson Reuters Divyasree Technopolis, Ground Floor 36/2 & 124,
Yamalur Village, Bangalore
Varthur Hobli Land Mark: Next to CGI Building