Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2019 for the post of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and drive details are given below.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.4,50,000 – 5,50,000 PA|
|Last Date||30 July 2019|
|Drive Date||1 August 2019|
- B.E / B.Tech (Preferably CS / IT / IS Batch)
- Batch: 2019
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Core Java and J2EE
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills
- Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation. Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online in the following link on or before 30 July 2019 and attend the drive on 1 August 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now