Thirdware Off Campus drive for freshers 2015/2016 batch B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Thirdware Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Batch(Year of Passing)||2015/2016 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
- Candidates should have BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized institute/University (with minimum 55% overall score for candidates from Maharashtra Boards/Universities/Institutes, AND with minimum 60% overall score for candidates from other states’ Universities/Boards/Institutes)
- Should possess Excellent Communication, interpersonal skills and good attitude.
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Business Study – Preparation of Technical approach document, User requirement specification
- Code Development
- Unit testing
- Preparation of User Manuals
- Code Migration/Upgrade
- Application Support (Functional, Technical, Configuration, Break/Fix)
How to Apply Thirdware Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here