Thirdware Off Campus drive for freshers 2015/2016 batch B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Thirdware Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Batch(Year of Passing)||2015/2016 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
- Candidates should have BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized institute/University (with minimum 55% overall score for candidates from Maharashtra Boards/Universities/Institutes, AND with minimum 60% overall score for candidates from other states’ Universities/Boards/Institutes)
- Should possess Excellent Communication, interpersonal skills and good attitude.
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Business Study – Preparation of Technical approach document, User requirement specification
- Code Development
- Unit testing
- Preparation of User Manuals
- Code Migration/Upgrade
- Application Support (Functional, Technical, Configuration, Break/Fix)
How to Apply Thirdware Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here