Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2020 – Thermo Fisher Scientific scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Education: Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of Penetration/Vulnerability testing, IDS/IPS, OWASP, SANS Top 25 and CWE, WAFs
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- A systematic approach to problem-solving and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to working flexible hours.
- Design, maintain applications, solutions on Platform For Science
- Work with product management to understand the requirement and develop the required modules
- Understand the scientific domain and fine-tune the requirements for the benefit of our customers
- Do necessary study, research to understand new domains
- Build reusable components and use them to optimize the delivery time lines
How to apply Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now