Theni District Court Recruitment 2018 Job notifications for Computer Operator, Driver, Senior Bailiff, Examiner, Xerox Machine Operator, Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Masalchi, Sweeper & Sanitary worker. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Theni District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Computer Operator, Examiner, Xerox Machine Operator, Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Driver & Others|
|Experience||Freshers (Driver – Exp)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.20,600-65,500/-|
|Job Location||Theni (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||30 November 2018|
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Application from a recognized University of Indian Union with Typewriting Junior Grade – English & Tamil. (OR)
- Bachelor Degree in B.A.,/B.Sc.,/B.Com., from a recognized University of Indian Union
with diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University with Typewriting
Junior Grade – English & Tamil.
- 8th Std pass.
- A Driving Licence for driving a motor vehicle issued by a competent Authority Under the Motor Vehicles Act 1939 with practical experience of driving motor vehicle for a period of not less than five years.
Senior Bailiff/Examiner: 10th Std Pass.
Xerox Machine Operator: 10th Std Passed and having 6 month experience in operation of the Xerox Machine
Office Assistant: 8th Std. Pass
Night Watchman/Masalchi/Sweeper/Sanitary worker: Able to read & Write
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SCs, SC(A)’s, ST’s
- 2 years for MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Theni District Court Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 80 Posts
- Computer Operator – 7 Posts
- Driver – 4 Posts
- Senior Bailiff – 4 Posts
- Examiner – 5 Posts
- Xerox Machine Operator – 10 Posts
- Office Assistant – 26 Posts
- Night Watchman – 11 Posts
- Masalchi – 7 Posts
- Sweeper – 4 Posts
- Sanitary worker – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator: Rs.20,600-65,500/-
- Driver/Senior Bailiff/Examiner: Rs.19,500-62,000/-
- Xerox Machine Operator: Rs.16,600- 52,400/-
- Office Asst/Night Watchman/Masalchi/Sweeper/Sanitary worker: Rs.15,700- 50,000/-
Theni District Court – Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be made only through written test/interview purely on merit.
How to apply for Theni District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 November 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Theni – 625 523.