Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Thales Recruitment 2022 – Thales Group scheduled to hire for the role Associate Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Thales Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related study
- Good experience of 1-3 years in development of Backend technologies with Spring Boot and in Frontend technologies Node JS/ Angular
- Knowledge in development with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge in development with structured database such as SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate innovation in problem solving
- Must have clear communication with team members and product owners
- Must follow and support agile methodologies and practices by actively participating in all SCRUM ceremonies
- Must adhere to and develop best practices in software engineering
- Must be able to interact with individuals to solidify understanding of requirements and expectations.
- Development of software products by writing, testing, and documenting code
- Responsible for providing technical documentation for system, features, and components
- Responsible for providing thorough unit testing and automated testing to ensure a quality product is delivered
- Expected to improve, enhance, and support existing operations
- Develop stored procedures and database interactions
- Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting production deployments
- Implement and maintain security and data privacy best practices
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
How to Apply Thales Group Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here