Tropical Forest Research Institute-TFRI Recruitment 2019 for the post of Technical Assistant/ Stenographer / Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Technician/ Driver/ Forest Guard and Multi Tasking Staff around 36 Vacancies. The Tropical Forest Research Institute announced advertisement number TFRI/JBP/DR-1/2019 on the date of 17 June 2019. Eligible candidates apply for the TFRI job vacancies through postal latest by 9 August 2019. The application will be accepted which is submitted before the last date and it is rejected if it is received after the last date. The candidates are selected on the basis of written examination and skill/proficiency test.
Tropical Forest Research Institute-TFRI:
Tropical Forest Research Institute-TFRI is established in 1988. It is a research institute in Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the eight regional institutes under the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and climate change, Government of India. This institute consists of 130 staff strength including 19 scientists and 42 officers.
TFRI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/Steno/LDC|
|Last Date||9 August 2019|
For Technical Assistant Category II (Field/Lab.):
- Bachelor degree in Science with Botany-Zoology/Biology/Forestry subject
For Stenographer Gr. II:
- 12th class certificate from a recognized Board
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the Institute
- Certificate Course in computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
For Lower Division Clerk(LDC):
- 12th class certificate from recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi
on a manual typewriter, or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
For Technician(Electrical/ Plumber/ Carpenter):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now