Tropical Forest Research Institute-TFRI Recruitment 2019 for the post of Technical Assistant/ Stenographer / Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Technician/ Driver/ Forest Guard and Multi Tasking Staff around 36 Vacancies. The Tropical Forest Research Institute announced advertisement number TFRI/JBP/DR-1/2019 on the date of 17 June 2019. Eligible candidates apply for the TFRI job vacancies through postal latest by 9 August 2019. The application will be accepted which is submitted before the last date and it is rejected if it is received after the last date. The candidates are selected on the basis of written examination and skill/proficiency test.
Tropical Forest Research Institute-TFRI:
Tropical Forest Research Institute-TFRI is established in 1988. It is a research institute in Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the eight regional institutes under the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and climate change, Government of India. This institute consists of 130 staff strength including 19 scientists and 42 officers.
TFRI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/Steno/LDC|
|Last Date||9 August 2019|
For Technical Assistant Category II (Field/Lab.):
- Bachelor degree in Science with Botany-Zoology/Biology/Forestry subject
For Stenographer Gr. II:
- 12th class certificate from a recognized Board
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the Institute
- Certificate Course in computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
For Lower Division Clerk(LDC):
- 12th class certificate from recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi
on a manual typewriter, or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
For Technician(Electrical/ Plumber/ Carpenter):
- Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade (or)
Certificate course from a government recognized institute.
For Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation from recognized Board.
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars.
- Experience of driving a motor car for three years or more.
For Forest Guard:
- 10th Pass from Government recognized Board
- Certificate in Fire Fighting
For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/school
Age Limit(As on 9 August 2019):
- For Technical Assistant: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years
- For Stenographer/ Others: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC-NCL
- 10 years for Divyang (PWD-General)
- 13 years for Divyang (PWD-OBC)
- 15 years for Divyang (PWD-SC/ST)
- 03 years for Ex-Servicemen(UR)
- 06 years for Ex-Servicemen (OBC)
- 08 years for Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)
- For Technical Assistant: 2 posts
- For Stenographer: 2 posts
- For Lower Division Clerk: 10 posts
- For Technician: 3 posts
- For Driver: 2 posts
- For Forest Guard: 2 posts
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 13 posts
- Unreserved (UR)/ EWS: Rs. 500/-
- Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL): Rs. 500/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang/Women/Ex-Serviceman: NIL
TFRI Job Vacancy Selection process:
- The selection process is based on the written test and skill/proficiency test.
- The written test consists of 100 questions for 400 marks.
- The question paper type is bilingual(English and Hindi).
- Each question carries 4 marks for a correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
How to apply for TFRI Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates download the application form and send the form through postal latest by 9 August 2019.
Candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Panji sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A & N Islands, Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt of application is 23/08/2019.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
The Director, Tropical Forest Research Institute,
P.O.-R.F.R.C., Mandla Road,
Jabalpur – 482 021 (M.P.)