Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Textron Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Engineering graduates for a role of Engineer at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Textron Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical or related branch
- Effective written and verbal communications
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross cultural work experiences
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Create text and Illustrations required to support Technical Publications.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe FrameMaker would be a plus.
- Verifies the accuracy of his/her work and can work independently.
- Progress and track work flow.
- Engineer will be responsible for writing detailed instructions for assembly of vehicle components and sub systems, create illustrations for the text from engineering CAD files and photographs.
- Work closely with project engineers and technicians to gather information for installation instructions and vehicle manuals.
- Ability to study and understand engineering drawings, BOM, vehicle specifications and product samples.
- Ability to integrate the data and produce reader-friendly documents.
- Interact with cross-functional teams and collate necessary information for document creation
- Organizes material and completes assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Best Practice and Procedure/Process Documentations.
Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
How to apply for Textron Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now