Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for the post of Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab), Junior Investigator, Upper Division Clerk for 7 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/ B.Sc/ Any Degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through given postal on or before 31 October 2019. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About Textiles Committee is an organisation, it was started on 22nd August 1964. Textiles Committee is under the control of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The main objective of the textiles committee is to ensure the quality of textile machinery and textile both for export purposes and internal consumption. The functions of the Textiles Committee are Hindi Cell, Housekeeping Division, TQM Division, Finance and Accounts Division, Personnel and Establishment Division, HRD & PR Division, Laboratory Division etc.
Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Jr Quality Assurance Officer (Lab)/Jr Investigator/Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Last Date||31 October 2019|
For Jr Quality Assurance Officer (Lab):
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Technology OR
- First or second class Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Technology with 2 years experience in Textile Testing and Analysis.
For Junior Investigator:
- Essentials: Candidates should complete at least second class graduate in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce.
- Preferably post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce.
- Desirable: The candidates should be able to express himself for collecting information.
- Some experience in data collection.
For Upper Division Clerk:
- Essentials: Degree of a recognised university
- Desirable: Some experience in Government or well organised commercial firm.
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2019):
- For Jr Quality Assurance Officer (Lab)/Upper Division Clerk: 19 – 25 years
- For Junior Investigator: 22 – 28 years
- For Jr Quality Assurance Officer (Lab): 5 Posts
- For Junior Investigator: 1 Post
- For Upper Division Clerk: 1 Post
- For Jr Quality Assurance Officer (Lab)/Jr.Investigator: Rs. 29,200-92,300/-
- For Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
Textiles Committee Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply for Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form from the website and duly filled the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 31 October 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Government of India,
Ministry of Textiles,
P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi,
Mumbai – 400 025