Texmo Off Campus Drive 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Texmo Off Campus Drive 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/ Metallurgy.
- Tier 1/2 Engineering College Freshers 2023 Passed out with a minimum of 75% marks without any backlogs will be preferred.
- 0 to 1 year of Industry experience in production/process/quality will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings.
- Team Player and Interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Communication is effective written and verbal communication is required for the purpose of achieving successful job performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Presentation.
- The Graduate Engineer role depends on the specific assignment offered in our organisation.
- Sound knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals.
- Various roles are offered in Manufacturing Operations which include Production Planning, Quality, and Process.
- Remote Working
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Mental Well-Being
- Family Support & Care
- Paid Holidays
- Learning Environment
- Subsidised Healthy Meals
- Work-Life Balance
- Annual Health Check-Ups
- Safety & Working for the Community
- Open & Transparent Culture
The selection process includes a Resume screening/Preliminary meeting/Assessment round/Final interview.
- Send in your resume with all the information required.
- We usually take 10 working days to look over the applications and arrive at a decision – we promise to let you know either way.
- If your resume is cleared, you move to the next stage in the recruitment process.
- This can take place via a video call or a phone call, or even a direct meeting.
- This preliminary meeting gives us the chance to get to know you more and to clear you for the next round of assessment.
- In this round, you will go through a technical or functional assessment depending on the role that you have applied for.
- There is also a DiSC assessment round for candidates who apply to us for key roles.
- If you have made it this far then you get to meet the team leaders or top management of our company – depending on the job that you have applied for.
- The final interview helps us understand you even more before we hire you for the job.
How to apply for Texmo Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here