Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Texas Instruments(TI) Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for the post of Analog & Digital Engineer for 2020,2021 & 2022 Batch Engineering graduates.Take the FIT challenge to be part of our shared passion to create a better world through innovation. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Texas Instruments(TI) Off Campus Drive 2022(Future Innovators @ TI (FIT) Challenge):
|Job Role||Analog & Digital Engineer|
|Batch||2020,2021 & 2022|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 32.16L (Cash + Equity) + Benefits|
- Years of graduation: 2020, 2021 or 2022
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronics, or related fields
- An online test with 1 compulsory section and 1 to 2 technical sections
- Compulsory: Aptitude section (20 questions)
- Technical – Analog (20 questions) & Digital (20 questions)
- Minimum 1 technical section and maximum 2 technical sections to be attempted
Duration & Marking Scheme:
- For test takers who opt for 1 technical section – 90 minutes
- For test takers who opt for 2 technical sections – 135 minutes
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for correct answer, -0.25 marks for incorrect and 0 marks for un-attempted.
- Register on this page (post successful registration you will receive a confirmation mail)
- Prepare using TI Preparation Material to refresh and strengthen your fundamentals (available in JDs and Prep Material section)
- Take the FIT Challenge – Shortlisted candidates will take the FIT Challenge
- Get Interviewed – Candidates clearing the FIT Challenge will get interviewed
- Become a TIer – Join us in building the future of technology
How to apply Texas Instruments(TI) Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by Future Innovators @ TI (FIT) Challenge by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now