Tessolve Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech 2017 & 18 Batch graduates for Test Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.7 LPA|
|Venue Date(Tentative)||10 August 2018|
|Last Date||2 August 2018|
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech-2017 & 2018 Batch
- Eligible Branches: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Percentage Criteria: 65% throughout academics
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- 2 F2F Technical
- 2 F2F HR rounds
- ATE based testing (Verigy/Advantest, Teradyne/Eagle, any other testers including custom made testers)
- Bench testing – TestStand, LabView tools
- Hardware design engineer – Board design (Digital, Mixed signal, RF)
- Application engineer in ATE
- FPGA testing using JTAG/BoundaryScan
- System level testing
- Embedded testing & debugging
How to apply Tessolve Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 2 August 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now