Tesco HSC Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Officer Payroll for B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ MBA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Tesco HSC Walk-in Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Officer Payroll|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 to 3.25 LPA|
|Venue Date||16 April 2019|
- Graduate- Bcom/ BBA/ BBM/ MBA
- Graduate with 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator and personable
- Good with numbers (calculations) and Logical thinking
- Candidates who have attended the interview in the last 3 months are not eligible.
- The role involves mandatory weekend working (both Saturday and Sunday)
- Shift: 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- 2way Transportation provided
- Immediate joiners preferred
- To ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll for all colleagues.
- End to end processing of selected payroll(s).
- Specialization in certain activities/tasks like new starters, maintenance of existing colleagues, leavers, transfers, etc.
How to apply for Tesco HSC Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in drive at following venue on 16 April 2019.
Venue Date: 16th April 2019 (Tuesday) Time: 10:00 am-11:00 am
No 81/ 82 EPIP Area
Whitefield, Bangalore – 66,
Karnataka – India.
Landmark – Next to Vydehi Hospital
Contact Person: Kavya